Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

CommieMart: The Jingle

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, you are at a dead end.

You seem to completely misunderstand the whole point behind communication, along with methods for fostering it.

Please explain what you want to accomplish here.

You said before it was to create a jingle for "the world to sing". How are you working on this to make it attractive for that purpose? How will anyone sing it if it never goes anywhere but 'round & 'round here?

BTW, what's the tune, Johann?

I knew you'd not done the most basic part....are you even musical?

True some jingles can start with the ad copy....which you have apparently developed as much as you are willing, even though you pretend to ask for collaboration, but they never beconme effective until there's a musical motif that will burrow it into peoples's minds.

Originally posted by Michael Jackson's real nose:

Is there even a tune for this item?

If this were the real world instead of a cyberplayground, your potential contract to produce this jingle would've lapsed already & your option withdrawn.

Develop this on your own & present it to some media where it may do some of the things you want, which it will never do here where it's only seen by various writers, not the people you want to influence or attack.

(2)Get with it & move on. As mentioned before this has taken you three months & done nothing.

As said, in the real world this would have been done by now &, if a big enough campaign, tested on focus groups.

You could consider your posting here a focus group----what's it tell you?!

You my well-intentioned but inactive friend, are a mere "tailchaser"; why you wanna make us all watch?

Naw, you don't do it any way---the proof is in the pudding, Puddin'!

You don't want help, either, having ignored all that's been extended to you.

You jutst want to flog an already common observation & have people applaud you.

Thsi is entirely the wrong use of this forum & you either know that & are just obnoxious or you are unredeemable.

Either way I ask you one last time to give this up or take it elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

MJRN,

Sorry, and if you had read any of the songwritting books by a certain author, you'd know that the phase is not "The proof is in the pudding" rather, as she correctly points out in her book, the phrase is "The proof of the pudding is in the eating."

Also, I disagree with your personal assessment of the CommieMart Jingle Project. It's ok to disagree and express yourself, maybe you like CommieMart..I dunno.

YMMV.

Ok children, you've been kept waiting long enough...Let's all sing what we have so far...ready? Let's all sing Bush's favorite song...all together now...real loud..ok?

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya kill another baby when ya shop at CommieMart

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya beat 'n slap another slave-wage worker when ya shop at CommieMart

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya aid Human Rights Violations and Religious Intolerance when ya shop at CommieMart

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya ruin the sky and the water when ya shop at CommieMart

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya kick Grandma Jones from her home when ya shop at CommieMart

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya kill America's economy when ya shop at CommieMart

Archived