Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

CommieMart: The Jingle

Must be another Johnny b running around in the world...

Idenity theft is big these days...but he sounds like a Johnny B I would like, so it's ok...

Ok, time for another round of the Bush Crime Family's favorite song...

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya kill another baby when ya shop at CommieMart

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya beat 'n slap another slave-wage worker when ya shop at CommieMart

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya aid Human Rights Violations and Religious Intolerance when ya shop at CommieMart

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya ruin the sky and the water when ya shop at CommieMart

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya kick Grandma Jones from her home when ya shop at CommieMart

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya kill America's economy when ya shop at CommieMart

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, the festivities were so loud at the Bush party that from as far away as block his favorite soang about his love affair with the commies could be heard.

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya beat 'n slap another slave-wage worker when ya shop at CommieMart

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya aid Human Rights Violations and Religious Intolerance when ya shop at CommieMart

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya ruin the sky and the water when ya shop at CommieMart

CommieMart, CommieMart, ya kick Grandma Jones from her home when ya shop at CommieMart

Got any room in there for Haliburton? Me thinks it's an offspring of CommieMart or at the very least a first cousin.

How about CNN? it's also a cousin of Bush's and basically a propaganda machine the likes of which we haven't seen since the Nazis & Soviet Russia.

GE... hmmm from birth (medical systems) food preparation, energy, transportation, business, financing, aerospace, military, nursing homes, medical systems again, excavating equipment (digging your grave) shit... they've got us covered everywhere.

Water.. I think they want to pollute all the water then patent the systems to clean it again and then they'll do the same with air.

IBM... hell they sold counting systems to the Nazis to tally up the dead!

I'm being a cynical ass again... sorry 'bout that.

I still think guitars are like shoes, but louder.

Originally posted by Dan Worley:

Is this the Johnny B. I've talked to on the d8b forum, and who I've conversed with via email a few times? If so, what the hell has happened to you, Johnny? You're acting like Gollum obsessed with that fucking ring. LET THE RING GO!

Listen, I know you to be a bright, intelligent person with a good mind. What is this nonsense all about? What a spectacular waste of time and energy. If you want to change the world, go volunteer at a convalescent hospital and be kind and comforting to the patients there. Let them tell you their life's story. It will change yours for the better. Do something that's positive and loving. That's how you change the world around you. You're not accomplishing anything with this other than annoying people and spreading hatred and fear and foolishness.

I'm serious, man, you're way out there with your behavior. Get it together. Write some real music and lyrics, not this hateful, and pathetic garbage.

Come on, man. I know you're better than this! Come out of the cave and into the light. Start out by asking the moderators to delete this thread.

Sincerely,

Dan Worley

Right on :freak:

You should likely try to organize a boycott. Remember the 70s when people with consumer issues took it to the streets.

Kill this thread... I third the motion :thu:

That's a good one...Wierd Al meets Ralph Nader...I can see the Video on MTV...love those re-runs of W.A. and his pork and beans song...I wonder if he's available..I can see Al and the guy from Dire Straights and the Dixie Chicks and Sting all singing:

I dunno...maybe a Hendix-like lead in the background...and then come in with...

• 2 weeks later...

Here'e some info that's going around all over the net, it could provide some ideas for more lines in the new hit jingle we are writing for CommieMart.

Learn the facts about the largest company in the world: visit my  Wal-Mart Fact Checker homepage.

Adrienne's Wal-Mart Fact Checker homepage:

http://walmart.purpleocean.org/answer/ 3cc4552679c0c1f79eae65f38d62cf62/

Join the "Army of Guppies" fighting Wal-Mart!  It's fun and  interactive.  You can see how your network spreads across the country!

The Wal-Mart Fact Checker, brought to you by PurpleOcean.org:

http://walmart.purpleocean.org/answer/ 3cc4552679c0c1f79eae65f38d62cf62/

Well children, what time is it? Yes. It's time for another round of Bush's favorite song about his deep love affair with the commies.

Ready? Ok, here we go...

This child feels that you still don't seem to see that subtlety (or irony or...) might help you reach people in a way that blatant assault never will.

I'm also beginning to think that there's a basic misguided quality to this...or at least something that I find confusing; you keep referring to things like "Bush's ...love for commies".

I've always thought this was about WalMart. Right?

Secondarily about their expansion into China, both as a source for product & as a market. Right?

Surely you realize that the Chinese governement is hardly an example of communism...

Am I just way off base?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I keep trying to convince some of the moron element that Bush sucks, but they don't care that Bush Sucks, they may even like it that Bush Sucks.

Alright Children, what time is it? Yes, that's right. It is time for another round of Bush's favorite song.

Yes, that's right it is called the CommieMart Jingle.

Ready, ok, let's all sing....

It is not a communist thing.

It is a democratically supported capitalistic exercise that North Americas ignorantly support regardless of its' overall impact on society.

Interesting how we don't see urban sprawl as the plague that it is in its attack on nature nor do we condem those who propell and what's worse, profit from its expansion.

Write another few lines... but get rid of the Commie part and find some term or phrase that identifies the oligarchy that it truely is.

Oligarchy:

Pros: Stable, Organized, Controlled

Cons: Limited access to power, Limited rights for people, Questionable transition of power, Limited individual rights.

Examples: Military juntas, Bush's America!

I'm beginning to think JohnnyB is some right wing nutjob, trying to discredit the left wing nutjobs, by being such a nutjob. It's the only thing that makes sense, really.

KEEP THIS CRAP IN THE POLITICAL FORUM JOHNNYB! Are we clear on that?

I think the time has come for me to ask you a few pertinent questions, John.

Is there even a tune for this item?

Have you opted to adopt any of the suggestions made by others here?

If this were the real world instead of a cyberplayground, your potential contract to produce this jingle would've lapsed already & your option withdrawn, yet here you keep hacking away a this one-note (attitudinally) diatribe.

I sincerely hope you will do one of these two things:

(1)Develop this on your own & present it to some media where it may do some of the things you want---which it will never do here where it's only seen by various writers, not the people you want to influence or attack.

(2)Get with it & move on. As mentioned before this has taken you three months & done nothing.

How much free time do you have?

Is there nothing better for you to do?

This has been beaten to death, man!

Quit popping it back up, Puhleeze!

Answer my questions.

It seems that you just want to rant on a pet peeve.

You don't seem to've responded to any suggestions.You clearly aren't interested in the help offered so far so what do you think someone else can do for you? Chime in with the exact same lyrics you are determined to use?

You have carried this on for at least 3 months without any advances.

If you're at all serious, what you want to do is, as they say at Suspicious Shoe Co. Int., to just do it. Make your jingle (again, have you made Step 1, i.e., devloped a tune?) & drop it into some media spots instead of dragging it around here where it's not ever going to do anything that you claim to want to do.

We know what you think & why.

Tell the rest of the world instead of reminding us.

If nothing else & you really don't know what to do or how, take it to the Collaboration Forum & get production help there (sorry, Nursers :rolleyes: ) but you can't collaborate with others if you don't take their advice, so lotsa luck on that.

You really gotta realize that to influence people you can't just annoy them.

You know, I think maybe we will need a line about Corrupt Congressman Tom DeLay, his numerous scandals, and the Criminal Indictment looming over his head. This Corrrupt Congressman DeLay is so evil he may be forced to resign or go to prison.

But one thing is sure, along with Bait and Switch Bush, Corrupt Congressman DeLay loves to join in and sing the CommieMart Jingle.

Originally posted by Michael Jackson's real nose:

Answer my questions.

It seems that you just want to rant on a pet peeve.

You don't seem to've responded to any suggestions.You clearly aren't interested in the help offered so far so what do you think someone else can do for you? Chime in with the exact same lyrics you are determined to use?

You have carried this on for at least 3 months without any advances.

If you're at all serious, what you want to do is, as they say at Suspicious Shoe Co. Int., to just do it. Make your jingle (again, have you made Step 1, i.e., devloped a tune?) & drop it into some media spots instead of dragging it around here where it's not ever going to do anything that you claim to want to do.

We know what you think & why.

Tell the rest of the world instead of reminding us.

If nothing else & you really don't know what to do or how, take it to the Collaboration Forum & get production help there (sorry, Nursers :rolleyes: ) but you can't collaborate with others if you don't take their advice, so lotsa luck on that.

You really gotta realize that to influence people you can't just annoy them.

Archived