Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Wedding bells are ringing at the Hoffman household!!!

Tonight, at 6 pm, ol' Tedster dons a tuxedo to attend the wedding of my son, Derek, to his longtime girlfriend, Alisha (the mother of my grandson, Preston!)

You should have seen how cute that little ring-bearer looked last night at the rehearsal, marching up the aisle!

Don't forget this evening to overeat, get drunk, and have some cake!

http://tedster.net/alishpresderek.jpg

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool! Now, not only can you be a doting, loving Father/Grandfather - but now you can be a loving , doting Father-In-Law!!

Happy times in Hoffman-land!

:thu:

Cheers!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

Congrats!

Remember that at every wedding reception, there's always someone who makes an innapropriate toast and makes everyone really uncomfortable. Will that be you?

:D

"You never can vouch for your own consciousness." - Norman Mailer

:thu: Well, it's about time he sealed the deal with his beautiful fiancé!

Congratulations, Tedster! Wishing them many happy years together! I can imagine how cute Preston will look tonight as ring bearer. Will he be sportin' a little tux to match daddy?

Are you and your recent grad going to serenade your son?? ;)

Have a great time. Just remember to get away from everyone for a moment, at least a few times tonight, and peak in at all the people having a blast in your kids' honor. :thu:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Thanks all...

My oldest son, Andrew, (the best man) will be making the toast...at least the main one.

I'm wishing them the best, of course. Not sure if Preston will be wearing a tux, but I'm sure he'll be dressed to the nines. :D

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

Be ready with a toast just in case you get called upon Tedster - you never know... ;)

Wishing everyone much happiness and congratulations!

http://foxtick.com/foxboard/images/smiles/Phil-Thumbs-Up-Small.gif

Yeah, they'll call on me, just to watch the old man get choked up. :mad:

Dylan, yeah, it means I'm getting old... :freak:

Guit Geez...yeah...I'm with you. I did alright for the most part. There was one exceptionally moving moment during the ceremony that kinda made my eyeballs squirt a bit :rolleyes: , but, I have to thank my grandson Preston for providing comic relief. He was the cutest little ring bearer I ever saw...and when he was up there with the bridal party, he took the ring pillow in his mouth and shook it from side to side like a puppy. What a goofball! Takes after his dad, that's for sure!

And so I offer up a toast, whatever you're drinking at the time you read this, whether it's beer, coffee, or orange juice...

To Mr. and Mrs. Derek Hoffman! L'Chaim! Na Zdrowie! Skol!

Sorry I'm late to the thread, but congratulations!!!

You are NOT going to get by without posting a picture of YOU in a tuxedo :D .... plus, be sure to post some pics of the long awaited ceremony. I'm sure that Alisha made a beautiful bride, as did Derek make a handsome groom. And well Preston, I "KNOW" that he was just as cute as could be sporting that ring pillow down the aisle.... or was it a garden wedding?

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Archived