Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Official "Wiggles" Thread...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by djwayne:

drop dead...I just thought you'd like to know about a cool concert, too bad you can't get over yourselves.

Hey, I am going to drop dead someday! You'll remember writing this and then you'll feel real bad about the whole thing.

Bon Mot, You want ME to apologize after this insult ????

"Wayne, dude, it's like you want people to think you're emotionally stunted. Why is that?"

Living' in the shadow,

of someone else's dream....

Originally posted by nursers:

You are the one that wished Bon Mot would drop dead. You may not realise, but she has Fith Syndrome which shortens lifespan.

and I'm a colon cancer survivor, with degenitive arthritis in my back, sometimes so bad I can barely walk. I don't need to be insulted while commenting about having a rare good time at a concert & supporting the music industry.

Living' in the shadow,

Originally posted by nursers:

You are the one that wished Bon Mot would drop dead. You may not realise, but she has Fith Syndrome which shortens lifespan.

and I'm a colon cancer survivor, with degenitive arthritis in my back, sometimes so bad I can barely walk. I don't need to be insulted while commenting about having a rare good time at a concert & supporting the music industry.
Does that give you a right to tell people to "drop dead"? I'm sorry for your ailments but sometimes you've got to take your lumps like everyone else. Don't even begin to act like you had absolutely no clue as to what you were getting yourself into when you posted the original thread. You know damn well what kind of reaction you're going to get from this community when you even mention Ashlee's name.
0096 2251 2110 8105

Hey Fox Tick, you guys dissin Ashlee don't belong in the music industry. She's working her tail off, and doing great despite your attitudes. The other fans that were at that concert were there supporting the music industry, and you guys want to diss them too !???

The fans are the ones who decide who makes it and who doesn't, where to spend their bucks, and you want to insult them ??? I go out and spend my money supporting the industry, and this is what I get ?? Let's piss on the dj ??

You can get out anytime.

Living' in the shadow,

I didn't post an Ashlee Simpson thread to talk about the "Wiggles". I'm not dissin the "Wiggles", just the poster who keeps hi-jacking the thread.

Living' in the shadow,

I didn't post an Ashlee Simpson thread to talk about the "Wiggles". I'm not dissin the "Wiggles", just the poster who keeps hi-jacking the thread.

No hijacking here - just an attempt to have a discussion about Ashlee's merits as juxtaposed against another group. You obviously ain't capable of tackling in from that angle it appears.

The "Wiggles" have nothing in common with an Ashlee Simpson concert. Take your Wiggles spam somewhere else. How many times do you have to be told.

Living' in the shadow,

Originally posted by Bunny.:

Did you really expect to have a serious Ashlee Simpson discussion on this forum??? :freak:

Obviously not, too many non-professional jokers here, who can't seem to realize that artists grow and get better with time, work, and practice. Ashlee has grown. The people here, have not.

Living' in the shadow,

My favorite segment of the Wiggles is "Anthony's Workshop", where the man least-equipped to communicate with children attempts to lead a few 4 year olds in crafts that are about 3 years too advanced for them.

A close second is "Music with Murray", where the Wiggle that absolutely refuses to remove his guitar for any reason talks about an instrument and views the sound it makes on an oscilloscope...for about 7 seconds.

But NO ONE on that show can hold a candle to Captain Feathersword. The distrubing undertones of this character are far too deep to discuss here.

"For instance" is not proof.

Originally posted by FoxTick:

Does that give you a right to tell people to "drop dead"?

Yes. I'm afraid it does.

I'm sorry for your ailments but sometimes you've got to take your lumps like everyone else.

And so do those like Bon Mot, or yourself and others, who poke and prod in order to get a reaction. You need to take some lumps too. And it looks like you got a couple. Don't go whining about it.

Don't even begin to act like you had absolutely no clue as to what you were getting yourself into when you posted the original thread. You know damn well what kind of reaction you're going to get from this community when you even mention Ashlee's name.

True, but what is it to us if DJ dig's Ashlee Simpson?

I happen to think Ashlee is a tool, a prop, and I will cheerfully argue with DJ about it all night long. But in the end, I'm not going to sit there and suggest that DJ is a pervert or 'emotionally stunted' just because he likes a Popstar that I consider to be prefabricated.

I also happen to think that Rush is a great band, and that Neil Peart is a great drummer. Lee Flier strongly disagrees. And guess what? Lee doesn't know what the hell she's talking about. But that doesn't mean I don't have loads of respect for her, and consider her to be a 'friend'....in an 'online' sort of way. I'm sure she'd let me crash on her floor if I showed up at her place on a bender. I'd do the same for her.

And, I'm sure the 'drop dead' comment wasn't mean't to be taken literally, but either way, I'm certain Bon Mot will get over it. That's the price of playing the game. When you tease people, they often lash out.

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Originally posted by zeronyne:

My favorite segment of the Wiggles is "Anthony's Workshop",

A close second is "Music with Murray",

No way. Music with Murray is way better than Anthony's Worshop. I like the oscilloscope idea. You can hear the radio waves it's generating on the audio track.

You apparently haven't seen the OLD Wiggles, where they had little skits that were supposed to be funny. Next to that, Music with Murray and Anthony's Workshop are major upgrades.

But let's face it. The strong point for The Wiggles has never been their skits or their mini-shows, it's always been their songs and dances. Really great stuff. I think they're figuring that out, because they seem to be doing more with music lately.

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Archived