Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Official "Wiggles" Thread...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by djwayne:

You should see the way Ashlee wiggles... really cool & super fast !!!

Yea, the one time I saw her dance it was sort of goofy (not in Mickey's friend way), why was she one SNL? My kids never watch that; it's for twelve or fourteens on up, but we listen to her on Radio Disney all the time too.

You know, up until the other day, I'd never even heard of the Wiggles and had to look them up on the web.

Sadly, while my subscription service lists 103 Barney songs and 180 Raffi songs and a whopping 579 songs by the Cedarmont Kids (whoever they are) -- there's no darn tracks by The Wiggles.

I'm gonna have to have a talk with their aquisitions department.

Obviously, if I'm gonna keep my head above water here, I'm gonna need to hip myself up.

Thanks for the tip, djwayne!

Originally posted by Bon Mot:

I think the Wiggles are much better at getting the kids to dance than Teletubbies or Ashley Simpson are.. Did you know that Teletubbies is supposed to be an exercise show also?

I did not know that....hmm, you learn something new everyday :)
0096 2251 2110 8105

Anybody else been to an Ashlee Simpson Concert ?? I'd like to have an intellegent discussion about the concert.

I honestly think that YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE that has actually and WILLINGLY attended an Ashlee Simpson concert/playback_session.
0096 2251 2110 8105

Originally posted by FoxTick:

Anybody else been to an Ashlee Simpson Concert ?? I'd like to have an intellegent discussion about the concert.

I honestly think that YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE that has actually and WILLINGLY attended an Ashlee Simpson concert/playback_session.
and I'd do it again in a minute...no problem...Ashlee's great in concert. No regrets.

Living' in the shadow,

of someone else's dream....

That wasn't no kiddie concert, that was aimed at people of Ashlee's own age, around 20. There were people of age from 12-51 there, mostly girls 17-25. Some mother's with kids.

Kiddie concerts don't have pounding bass subs kicking you in the chest. Last time I felt that was at a Jeff Beck concert.

Living' in the shadow,

of someone else's dream....

I mean your daughter... not anything else. :eek:

Still that must have been embarassing for her to see Ol' Pops getting into uh, the wiggling a bit too much.... friend to friend here Wayne, it's not very emotionaly healthy for you or your daughter.

Originally posted by zeronyne:

The Wiggles Christmas DVD is OK. Kind of creepy-surreal, but I like that.

Yep most kid's stuff is creepy and or repetitive.. all the bad stuff.. We watch the show a lot and the boys do get up and dance along, which is pretty fun compared to most kid's tv.

Man you guys are picky. It doesn't matter Miki, there is very little intelligence with the posters here.

Then you'd think you would fit in a lot better than you do around here, no?
0096 2251 2110 8105

Archived