Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Update, Re: Winston Psmith's being scarce around here lately

Winston had let me know that his laptop, that he'd used for internet access, had gone kaput for the final time; that's why he's not been seen posting here of late. When he gets that squared away, he'll surely be back again, making the world a better place here as well as there.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

In fact, my 8 year old iPad just died yesterday.  Mom’s is having issues, as is Dad’s, though his is the most reliable.  Currently looking at iPad Airs for replacements.

Good thing we all updated our iPhones a few weeks ago!  🤦🏾‍♂️

• Like 3

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

My FLMS- Murphy's Music in Irving, Tx

http://murphysmusictx.com/

3 minutes ago, Larryz said:

@Winston Psmith,  Hope you get a lap top up and running again ASAP Brother!  It's just not the same without you around here! 😎👍

Indeed on both points.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, desertbluesman said:

We are friends on Facebook also and no action there from Winston lately. He usually advertises his gigs on Facebook.

Yhup, for the same reason.

• Like 2

I'm pretty close to being in the same situation, so I have a pretty good feeling what he's going through, trying to get back to full functionality on his computer. I hope he is able to resolve everything. It's getting harder and harder to keep our tools running.

• Like 4

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager