Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT- Parrot and toy piano

He’s a better roadie than player………

OR

is he just not happy with the action?

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

Hmm, eerily similar...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Players:  OB-X8, Numa Compact 2X, Kawai K5000S, cheap Korean guitars/basses, Roland TD-1KV e-drums.  Eurorack/Banana modular, Synth/FX DIY.

Also, some artists need to just forego performing an instrument live and stick to what they are truly gifted at...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The Players:  OB-X8, Numa Compact 2X, Kawai K5000S, cheap Korean guitars/basses, Roland TD-1KV e-drums.  Eurorack/Banana modular, Synth/FX DIY.

Watching that reminded me of my first couple of synthesizers, where I was lucky to even turn them on. A video of me trying to play chords on a Minimoog could make the cut for a Special Olympics music segment. If I ever get that sloppy again, I'm gonna have C-4 for dinner. 🤯

• Like 1

An evangelist came to town who was so good,
 even Huck Finn was saved until Tuesday.
      ~ "Tom Sawyer"

3 hours ago, sunspot said:

Hmm, eerily similar...

That made me cringe and feel the way young Brit rockers who couldn't afford a proper guitar surely felt watching Pete Townshend doing his thing. 😱:rawk:

~ "Tom Sawyer"

Parrots aren't really good pets, especially cockatoos, they are so high maintenance as pets.  There is a lot of shorts on YouTube about these birds lately. 

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

53 minutes ago, Outkaster said:

Parrots aren't really good pets, especially cockatoos, they are so high maintenance as pets.  There is a lot of shorts on YouTube about these birds lately. 

That's why I like YT, plus I'm not sure I want a pet that will out live me.

AvantGrand N2 | ES520 | Gallien-Krueger MK & MP | https://soundcloud.com/pete36251

Cockatiels are an ultimate high-end hearing test. The way they shriek, you could lose a lot of it! If you live in an apartment, be prepared for eviction. Properly amplified, the sounds of just 20 of them in a cluster could cost you a new windshield.

• Like 1

~ "Tom Sawyer"