Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

That Secret Yes Album Cover You Don't Know About

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D Those of you who are on FB may have seen that I have been screwing around with AI-generated images. If it's going to exist, I'm going to have fun with it. This is that Yes album that never existed. And never will.

I will be sharing some really odd and interesting images on The Big Picture forum as time permits. The first one has a zombie/horror theme

And the second is rare historical images of the most unusual extinct animals and secret DNA laboratory experiments. The fun, the fun!

IMG_23592024-02-03 Teletubbies AI Bing - Yes Album Cover.JPG

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Stokely said:

Heh, came in here hoping to see a Roger Dean cover that I hadn't seen (I had a big book with most or all of his artwork)  :D 

Not. Quite. :D 

I mean, maybe if he fell down the stairs and hit his head or decided to wind people up! 

• Like 1

I'd like to hear that album, but probably only once. That cover creeps me out, like "Tales From Ketamine Oceans." 😬

An evangelist came to town who was so good,
 even Huck Finn was saved until Tuesday.
      ~ "Tom Sawyer"

5 hours ago, Mr -G- said:

Have you tried prompting "in the style of Roger Dean"? That might be more interesting.

I did not. 

5 hours ago, Anderton said:

But what's the title? "Tales of Teletubby Oceans"? Or maybe "Heaven and Earth and Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa, and Po?"

Haha! I like those, especially that first one!

5 hours ago, Mr -G- said:

Have you tried prompting "in the style of Roger Dean"? That might be more interesting.

I previously did something like "...in the style of a Yes album", I think. I don't remember. But it did okay.

So just for fun, i did several "...on a Yes album cover in the style of Roger Dean". See for yourself.

_06d7bdbc-d9a0-48dd-a84c-451bc4e393a0.jpeg

_4c694dd4-3a54-48c9-852f-6e4d318778dd.jpeg

_8754c20a-9531-4e82-8f3c-f709ec2fef02.jpeg

_30f7fac7-2c6a-4b1c-9467-2f11bbf44d2f.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anderton said:

The Teletubbies have a kind if zombie vibe in their eyes. I kind of expect a cartoon bubble that says "Brains! Yum!"

They do. Teletubbies are already creepy. I found that it didn't take much to push them over the edge into zombie or horror mode.