Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

An art photographer who specializes in the inside of musical instruments

Pretty cool internal piano pix -- they look like landscapes from a futuristic musical world.

Now let's get those camera's into a Leslie or Hammond B3!

Maybe a video from the treble horn of the Leslie (viewed looking out)...

Old No7

• Like 2

Yamaha MODX6 * Hammond SK Pro 73 * Roland Fantom-08 * Crumar Mojo Pedals * Mackie Thump 12As * Tascam DP-24SD * JBL 305 MkIIs

Impressive seeing the insides of these instruments.  I am reminded of the movie "Tron" where we get to look at the inner workings of the computer world.  Could you imagine using these musicscapes for a movie with sentient characters moving within them?

Okay.  Too much coffee.

🤪

• Like 1

Tasteful images. Well done. Exceptional use of lighting. An entire world exists in tiny spaces. 

Reminds me of when I explored 3D software in the 90's. It is ideal for the bird's eye view from any perspective. I created a scene of a painter painting a model in his art studio. I was able to position a camera so I had the exact view of the model from the artist's point of view. Took a still shot of it and placed it on his canvas.

I never got into gaming but I did have a few that offered an opportunity to just abandon the game playing and go for rides exploring the environment. I had another relatively primitive (in terms of realistic scenery) snow skiing simulator that was surprisingly exciting and reminded me of the thrill I felt while actually snow skiing.

There are many worlds accessible to us to explore. 

• Like 1

Extraordinary.

I've often wished that I could do something similar with the instruments that I own, but the depth of field problem was beyond me. This person has figured it out and not only produced something of utility, but also something of beauty.

Grey

• Like 1

I'm not interested in someone's ability to program. I'm interested in their ability to compose and play.