Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, Dave Bryce!!!

happy belated....!!!!! Thanks for herding all the cats.

• Love 1

Roland RD-2000, Yamaha Motif XF7, Mojo 61, Invisible keyboard stand (!!!!!), 1939 Martin Handcraft Imperial trumpet

"Everyone knows rock music attained perfection in 1974. It is a scientific fact." -- Homer Simpson

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, guys! 🥰

It was a bit of a challenging one this year.  I just got through with an old guy medical procedure, and unfortunately we had to say goodbye to one of our pups on Monday…but by and large, I do still enjoy celebrating another trip around the sun. ☺️

dB

• Love 2

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

4 hours ago, Dave Bryce said:

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, guys! 🥰

It was a bit of a challenging one this year.  I just got through with an old guy medical procedure, and unfortunately we had to say goodbye to one of our pups on Monday…but by and large, I do still enjoy celebrating another trip around the sun.
☺️

Truly sorry about your dog. When one of them goes, its like losing half of a human being. Hopefully, you'll be able to transfer that Dog Luv module to another one that needs it. Not immediately, but in due course. :cheers:

• Love 1

Lab Mode splits between contemplative work and furious experiments.
Both of which require you to stay the hell away from everyone else.
This is a feature, not a bug.
Kraftwerk’s studio lab, Kling Klang,
 didn’t even have a working phone in it.
       ~ Warren Ellis

4 minutes ago, Anderton said:

Wow Dave, this is great! Now you can vote, and buy drinks at bars! Congratulations!!

He’s been able to vote for a long time. CA doesn’t require any voter ID.  

J  a  z  z   P i a n o 8 8

--

Yamaha C7D

Montage M8x | CP300 | CP4 | SK1-73 | OB6 | Seven

K8.2 | 3300 | CPSv.3

9 minutes ago, jazzpiano88 said:

CA doesn’t require any voter ID.

Just to clarify so no one gets into trouble, you do need to register to vote before you can vote in CA, and you have to be over 18. Since Dave just trurned 19, now he can vote!

(There's also an exception to not needing voter ID if you're voting for the first time, and registered by mail without providing suitable identification.)

• Haha 1

Happy Birthday Dave! And I'm so sorry about your dog!

• Love 1

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

Happy Birthday, dB!

• Love 1

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Our fearless leader!  Happy birthday, Brother Dave. 

• Love 1

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D