Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - Wizz quiz . . .

So I had a suprise interview today, and I'm going to have to take a pee test. And as luck would have it, I just indulged in one of those - what Paul McCartney would call - HERBAL JAZZ CIGARETTES. Doh! The test is coming up later this week.

Do I have a chance?

Amateur Hack

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rog:

Time for the old Withnail and I "child's piss in a bottle" trick.

Don't use childs pee or ladies pee(they can look for hormone balances too). Best thing for next time is to keep a bottle of your own urine in the freezer. For now you can ask a friendly clean brother or neighbour.

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

Originally posted by blackfish:

goldenseal, lots o cranberry juice and a gallon o water a day. There is also an herbal tea, but its not near me right now, i will try to get you the website. i know the company is in arizona.

Don't work,.. you need aproxx 800 liters to make your PH rise enough to eliminate traces of THC

They can test hair too :(

I'll never work for a company that drug tests.

I haven't been to a barbershop in 6 years,.. gheez man,.. I bet I can cut it now and sell it in little 2 gram bags,....I'll make a fortune ;)

Originally posted by Programgirl:

those tests look for levels that indicate a chronic heavy weed user.

You rang? :D
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Originally posted by Programgirl:

those tests look for levels that indicate a chronic heavy weed user.

You rang? :D
Also false,...these tests can tell if you smoked 1 joint two weeks ago,..if only a very small amount of THC is in your blood the test shows it.

I took note of a post on another forum that refers to this.

This was the advice:

They can detect thc for at least 6 wks. With plenty of water, you should be ok. If your worried about it though, go to any grocerystore, to the papergoods isle normally, and get some fruit pectin. I prefer the certo gel packs myself. Drink em a couple of hours before the test and plenty of water and you will be guaranteed to pass. It's worked for me 3 times and that was when my sytem was chock full of a variety of drugs.
cheers

john

I believe the original post said "wizz quiz" - a urine test. THC is fat soluble, and yes, even with only having had a little bit, traces will stay in your system for a quite a while.

Yes, they can test blood, but I don't think they do that very often - it's a shorter term test, and won't show as much "history" as a wizz quiz... and the hair test gives the longest history of all.

I know one guy who was in the Marines who tried goldenseal and cranberry juice for a week, and failed the wizz quiz. I know another guy who supposedly did the same thing, plus he added a lot of B12 and drank about a gallon of water every couple of hours who managed to pass his wizz quiz.

AFAIK, there's no "for certain" way of beating the tests - depending on which test and how much / how long ago you "indulged". Sorry.

Originally posted by boosh:

Also false,...these tests can tell if you smoked 1 joint two weeks ago,..if only a very small amount of THC is in your blood the test shows it.

I won't deny that you can test for any trace of drug in the blood, but a test that extensive is cost prohibitive to most employers. They usually settle for the "quick and dirty" version that looks for a certain level that indicates a frequent user. Also local state regulations can be a factor in how deep a potential employer is permitted to delve into your personal habits. Government employers may be an exception to this rule though.

Originally posted by Dave the Rave:

I've never done any drugs (never seen the need to). Guess that makes me unique around here.... :eek::freak:

:DTR

Me neither, and I've never had a job that wanted to test for it, it's not fair!!!! Instant advantage over most other candidates :D
Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

AFAIK the tests look for a certain level of toxin in the level of solute. If you can't lower the level of toxin, you can raise the level of solute. To do this, force water as often as possible. Drink more than you want, drink more that you think you should. You will feel nauseous.

Take a few vitamin c along the way, they'll probably do you some good, and they'll put some color in your urine.

Goldenseal doesn't work. Bleach, vinegar, aspirin, massive vitamin doses, baby pee- None of these work. The teas are a 50-50 shot at best and they're expensive.

Massive fluids are the best remedy. Mostly water. Stay clean, not even "same room" contact. Hit a sauna if possible, try to sweat out some toxins (although it sounds like you are pressed for time, it might help.)

Oh, and drink lots of water.

All the above worked for me when necessary.

Best of luck.

Damned draconian laws!

Peace,

wraub

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.

I've never done any drugs (never seen the need to). Guess that makes me unique around here.... :eek::freak:

You've never drunk alcohol?

"For instance" is not proof.

Ibprophen (motrin) can cause a false positive. Drink tons of water all week, take a couple of motrin the night before the test. TELL the tester that you took motrin. Don't smoke any more weed because they will probably ask for a retest when your results come back iffy.

Originally posted by Base:

Me neither, and I've never had a job that wanted to test for it, it's not fair!!!! Instant advantage over most other candidates :D
Well... now our friend has at least THREE choices -myself included- of clean pee samples :D

Wanna bid?

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Archived