Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What's in your eyes? (as OT as you make it)

2 hours ago, IMMusicRulz said:

A lot of people at MPN are old enough to have stayed up at night and watch Don Kirshner's Rock Concert. Now, thanks to YouTube, you can relive those memories! Watch Fleetwood Mac perform Black Magic Woman in 1974.

Sadly, while that's a good performance overall, it's years after Peter Green (who wrote "Black Magic Woman") left Fleetwood Mac.

It's cool to see and hear Christine McVie here in Fleetwood Mac prior to the band's Nicks and Buckingham era.

• Like 3

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

This past Sun Day evening, Steve Hackett and his band, performing "Foxtrot at Fifty."

It's not just that they're playing great Music, and playing it well; it's clear that they're enjoying themselves, too, and that enthusiasm reaches into the audience.

• Like 2

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

@Sharkman, I loved that 5 string Nylon acoustic Keith had made for his style! And the joke about how much money he saved on not buying all those 6th strings LoL!  I loved Keith's playing, and it would have been great to have him playing the Stones hits around a campfire out in the woods! Very Cool!  Fallon did a great job filling in for Mick too!  😎👍

• Like 5
Take care, Larryz

2 hours ago, Larryz said:

@Sharkman, I loved that 5 string Nylon acoustic Keith had made for his style! And the joke about how much money he saved on not buying all those 6th strings LoL!  I loved Keith's playing, and it would have been great to have him playing the Stones hits around a campfire out in the woods! Very Cool!  Fallon did a great job filling in for Mick too!  😎👍

I see I'm not the only one who noticed that five string guitar.

• Like 3
I rock; therefore, I am.

4 hours ago, Larryz said:

Looks like Prince has a special Floyd style tremolo on that Strat!  He was a great guitarist and entertainer!  😎👍

I remember those Fender Strat models in the '80s and/or '90s...

• Like 3

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

• 2 weeks later...

The light the heat…

I am complete…

I see the doorway…
To a thousand churches…
The resolution…
Of all the fruitless searches…

Oh, I see the light and the heat…
Oh, I wanna be that complete 
I wanna touch the light, the heat I see in your eyes

:D 

• Like 1

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• 2 weeks later...