Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

FLUID mode

So, check this out….

Inspired by a side discussion in the K2700 Leslie topic, on the main forum page there is a new option.  

Two boxes under the Kraft banner right next to the START NEW TOPIC button let you choose between the standard table view of the forums or a new FLUID mode that let’s you see where the posts are happening dynamically at MPN as well as giving you a filterable directory of the forums.

FLUID.jpg

Right now I have the Sticky topics toggled off in this mode, but I can turn them back on.

Thoughts?

dB

• Like 1

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Cool!  

I set it to display/link to the five most recent Gearlab topics.  Too many? Would three be better?

That same spot at the bottom of the Main Forum Page now shows who’s online. 😎

dB

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dave Bryce said:

I set it to display/link to the five most recent Gearlab topics.  Too many? Would three be better?

I'd go with five – a greater chance of seeing a thread that is relevant to what's being discussed most recently on KC (not to mention you don't have depth constraints, so why not?).

• Cool 1

Here for the gear.

2 hours ago, drawback said:

I'd go with five – a greater chance of seeing a thread that is relevant to what's being discussed most recently on KC (not to mention you don't have depth constraints, so why not?).

Pretty much what I was thinking…

dB

FWIW just to widen the range of feedback:

I go by the topic, sometimes who started the topic and sometimes an added incentive is the last person to make a post especially if the topic was not something to grab my interest.

I have no interest in seeing a portion of a post as that display of information would rarely attract me and it makes a mess of the main page, IMO.