Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Cross your fingers, 32 hours from WFT's Big Adventure.

After almost a year to the day, and four cancelations due to a nagging leg and foot infection, I'm starting the 32 hour countdown to getting that triple bypass done... finally. Off to bed for a few hours, up at 4 and off to Erie to be admitted at 7:00 for a precautionary 24 hour head start on the Vancramycin bags and the preliminary testing and 7:00 am Thursday they're gonna do this thing.

Got all the projects backed up and ready to power

down for awhile.

I plan on making new music in a month.

See ya on the otherside....

Take Care.

William F. Turner

Songwriter

turnersongs

Sometimes the truth is rude...

tough shit... get used to it.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

William,

Good luck to you.It'll be a breeze. You'll count to ten and just as you're saying fourrr, you're wakin' up and it's over. Keep us posted on the recovery process, us older guys are interested. You'll be in my thoughts.

Linwood

Great news WF - I know you've been waiting for this to get rollin' - all systems go ! :thu:

Then it's back to some cool music makin (might need to recover for a day or 2 first, hehe) :cool:

You got my prayers, bro.

My father-n-law had one of these several years ago. He's doing great. In fact, he just repaired one of the gutters on my house last weekend.

I'm sure you'll do just fine. These proceedures are practically out-patient, anymore. They have it down to an artform. I'm surprised you're not just having it done on your lunch hour. :D

Seriously though, take care, and we'll all be waiting to hear about the experience.

:wave:

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

My 92 year old great aunt had one of those a few years back and she's in great health (although she drinks a lot).

Best of luck and we'll all be waiting for your return.

"You never can vouch for your own consciousness." - Norman Mailer

WF I know I'm a little late, but I'm sending 'my best' to you! (and that's DAMN GOOD!) :D

Get back in touch with us when you can. We all care. :thu:

Tom :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Originally posted by Mats Olsson.:

What they all said, William! :wave:

What he said about what they said!
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Archived