Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

This could make a pretty good portable throne

This stool just came across my feed. It's for hunting, but the same features that make it easily portable and usable for shooting innocent ducks in the wild make it useful for serving vicious clams on the stage. Highly adaptable in height, if the specs are to be believed. $50.

2582.png.492865b9f028d1d8572a049f2d85746e.png

Now out! "Mind the Gap," a 24-song album of new material.
www.joshweinstein.com

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This stool just came across my feed. It's for hunting, but the same features that make it easily portable and usable for shooting innocent ducks in the wild make it useful for serving vicious clams on the stage. Highly adaptable in height, if the specs are to be believed. $50.

Nice!

Now there's two useful items from the happy gun clan.

Seat

Keyboard case (from gun case.)

How about a high-hide for those outside wedding ceremonies and they want the musician hidden.

AvantGrand N2 | ES520 | Gallien-Krueger MK & MP | https://soundcloud.com/pete36251

Hmm, I like that it can get up to 34 inches in height. That is more than tall enough for my liking...I normally stand these days but on super tight stages where I can't move it's easier to sit.

I was using a barber's stool for years...not as comfy of a seat but it did swivel and had a foot rest. I'm 6'3" and sitting I was about three inches lower than standing.

Set each leg to a different length and embrace the chaos.

Set "only one leg" -- and build your core at the same time!

(Just read the "Fitness" posting...)

Old No7

Yamaha MODX6 * Hammond SK Pro 73 * Roland Fantom-08 * Crumar Mojo Pedals * Mackie Thump 12As * Tascam DP-24SD * JBL 305 MkIIs