Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Push vs Pull...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The word for PULL in Portuguese sounds like PUSH (puxe - pronounced pooshee), and I've seen several hilarious moments with Americans here in Brazil.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

B sharp, 'cause if you follow that van 2 close you could B come accidentall-Eb

Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

Wow -- YOU GUYS ROCK!

I sure hope the van didn't.....

<< ...insert drumroll... >>

Rollover Beethoven! ;)

Old No7

Yamaha MODX6 * Hammond SK Pro 73 * Roland Fantom-08 * Crumar Mojo Pedals * Mackie Thump 12As * Tascam DP-24SD * JBL 305 MkIIs

Your puns make it clear that you are all terrible. It reminds me of Tom Waits, when he said "I'd like to introduce you to the boys in the band. Most of 'em come from pretty good families, but individually, there's somethin' about 'em that just ain't right." :laugh:

Are you old enough to remember the very thin aluminum ashtrays stamped with the McDonald's logo? Ever miss the catsup and dip a french fry in one? I also think their milkshakes have spackling as a base. I know, its low-hanging fruit. Anything tasty has all the fruit content of the picture on the box. :sick:

Absurdity, n. A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion.
    ~ "The Devil's Dictionary," Ambrose Bierce