Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Powering your iPad during live performance

I use this https://www.korg.com/caen/products/computergear/plugkey/ with my IPad mini 4

Cheers,

Canoe

I dropped my order and will have it by Tuesday. I am a step closer to an all-software rig (pad with Module, Ipolysix, VB3 organ, GM Rhodes, Animoog, Moog and MacBook/mainstage) and a step closer to sell my NE5. It seems that there is little you can't do with a Mac and an IPad these days. Apps are getting better and better and they're close to Vests quality wise

Be grateful for what you've got - a Nord, a laptop and two hands

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you hook up the io Dock II with newer USB-C iPads? It has lightening connector, so you use a lightning to USB-C adapter? Does that work?

Not ever tried with a usb-c ipad, so can"t comment, sorry.

The Lightning F to USBC M adapters I"ve found either provide audio only or charging only â haven"t seen any that will provide both.

Here for the gear.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Thanks, Joe. Don't why my link was so obnoxiously long. Maybe that's why nobody has responded. I have been back and forth emailing nativeunion questioning whether the usb ports duplicate the ipad's usb port or do they only charge connected devices. They still have not answered my question. Hoping for some answers here.