Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Data's Organ Solo

I stumbled across this on FB the other day and it's been rocking my world since! I think the version I shared on my profile is better quality and this version might be ripped from the original of that, but it's the only one I can share directly on here.

here's the better quality original I saw on FB

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun Frakes Fact: When Phish was in LA recording Hoist (1994), they learned that producer Paul Fox lived next to Jonathan Frakes, whose mailbox is cow-shaped and you reach into the cow's nether regions to retrieve your mail. Much amusement. Anyway, they had Frakes come in and record some trombone parts which were unusable. To be fair, they also had the Tower of Power horns on that album so, yeah, hard to compete with that.

The album does include a brief, noisy pastiche on the album that made use of Frake's trombone part. The track is called Riker's Mailbox.