Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Virtual KC Thanksgiving/Black Friday Hang!!! (Nov 26 & 27)

Sorry Joe, Safari is telling me the link is invalid.

Hmmm. It should work fine. Do you have Zoom installed on that device?

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried to connect - first quiet moment at the end of a crazy day, at the end of a crazy week. Unfortunately, nobody was there. Actually, I didn't even know if there was the intention to extend the hang until today (Friday)... also I guess it's lunch time in the USA. :)

Btw - now I'll try to come up with some sort of dinner, then I'll try again... in case you don't see me, it will be because I'll be crashed into bed.

I drank too much listening to everybody's stories. Today I have the Kentucky Curse.

^^^ This, at least the "drank too much" part. Add in staying up until 3am, kinda bleak and bleary about now. Meh...

Maybe Xmas?

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

I'm about to hit the hay (hey!) but it will be up all weekend if people want to get on. I think Scott is on right now. I'd love to say hi to him but my eyes are telling me otherwise.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Hi Joe!!

Been hanging here for at least an hour, will stay for at least an hour more (I'm basically on a vampire schedule). Maybe some of the Aussie/NZ contingent feels like shooting the breeze?

OK, 2:05 a.m. I give up - any night owls like me will probably see me in here from 11:30 p.m. - 2:00 a.m. EST tomorrow & Sunday - I'll try not to bore you ð