Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

"Baby Leslie" Bluetooth Speaker

Jazz+

4.5 watts, 6.5" tall, 1 x 2.24" Speaker, 1 pound, Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery / 5V DC cable

Battery Life: 3 hours operating time, 3 hours charge time.

The Baby Leslie Bluetooth® speaker inherits the look of the original Leslie 122 Speaker, developed exclusively for Hammond Organs such as the legendary B-3.Although the Baby Leslie does not provide the Rotary Effect of traditional Leslie Speaker Cabinets, its omnidirectional sound system including a passive radiator brings brilliant highs and rich lows reflecting the heritage the Leslie Brand is famous for.An added fun feature uses illuminated LEDs to simulate the look of the spinning horn rotor atop all classic Leslies. The badge and name plate have been recreated from the original Leslie Logo, and the look of real wood offers a touch of vintage style.

[video:youtube]

Harry Likas was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book." Find 700 of Harry’s piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and jazz piano tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, saw this a few weeks ago. At first I thought it had spinning leslie characteristics and it gave me ideas about using it and micing it somehow; only to find out it is a stationary speaker.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

I have a mini Fender Twin, I love having it on my desk to look at. I got my mini twin used on e bay for $25

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a219/Alchemist88/Picture054.jpg

Harry Likas was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book." Find 700 of Harry’s piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and jazz piano tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas

I was watching the salute to Mavis Staples the other day, and there was a sweet B3 and Leslie on the stage. I did a search to show the 122 Leslie to my wife and saw that little bluetooth Leslie. Looks nice, but I wish it WAS a rotary speaker

"In the beginning, Adam had the blues, 'cause he was lonesome.

So God helped him and created woman.

Now everybody's got the blues."

Willie Dixon

Old news. I use mine daily, and it still cracks me up when the lights engage fast mode.

[video:youtube]

Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

I just checked this speaker out on ebay. I was expecting them to go for $20 or so. The cheapest "buy it now" on ebay is $160.99!!!

Others were priced up to $353.69.

WTF???

Yamaha Motif XF6, Yamaha AN200, Logic Pro X,  Arturia Microbrute, Behringer Model D, Yamaha UX-3 Acoustic Piano, assorted homemade synth modules

Archived