Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

GP Forum Back Alive!

Editor Boy

I've been less active of late, so I totally missed the shut-down and re-opening. Reading this thread has made me realize the amount of time and effort I've put in here, and the many people I've encountered, who I will miss if it ever goes away completely.

That's beyond my power to affect either way, but just in case it should go the way of all flesh, I do want to say to all of you guys that I am indeed grateful for the fellowship and fun I've had here, and wish you all great fortune in your musical endeavors, long life and happiness, and most of all, God's blessing on your lives.

In the words of the apostle, grace and peace to you from God the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. And keep on playing that gee-tar!

Igualmente, mi amigo, igualmente.

Scott Fraser

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

I was resigned to the idea that I had heard the last from all you amazing people. It felt like a month of Mondays. I am on FB, don`t do Twitter even though I have an account and don`t have time for other forums-this was and is THE place with THE members. I really hope there is a solution to keep this format active-many people have come and gone since I signed on, and even back when it was more like the wild west, with idiots and arguments running amok, it was never boring. For those who don`t do facebook and want to keep in touch, I am at skipt@hotmail.com. In the event the plug gets pulled again I wish all of you a fulfilling life in music-it has been a very kool journey.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

• 1 month later...
anybody like sustainers? like sustaniacs or Fernandez sustainers?

Hey, Audio-A junky. I'm guessing you either intended to, or will be well served to, post that question on the Sustain-thread that DocPate recently posted.

I have and love a particular sustain-driving device from Sustainiac that is very different from the Fernandez and Sustainiac "sustainors" that you mention; please see my posted-reply on that thread that I posted a link to above...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

+1 The Post by Audio was most likely meant to be posted on the Sustain thread. I am glad that Editor Boy moved this thread to the top as you suggested Caevan, so we no longer have to bump it and can review it for emails, comments, contacts, etc. THANKS EDITOR BOY! :2thu:

ps. 4 million viewers on the Myles Rose thread and 5 million viewers on the Post Your Music Here thread should show the Editors how important this forum really is IMHO. :cool:

Take care, Larryz

• 1 month later...
Hi everyone ! I'm a newbie on this forum but i have to say from a newcomer perspective yeah it is impressing to join a forum with that much activity :-)

Welcome to the GPF, 'Bob! :wave:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
I wonder how long it's actually been since I posted anything on this site. I got disconnected. Frigging strange dream.

Hey! Shoes! It's been fur ever! :crazy::wave:

Archived