Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NUGD 2013 Heritage H575 CUSTOM

Fred_C

Hi Gents,

Well, I have succumbed to GAS one more time. I found a MINT CONDITION Heritage H575 Custom for $1900.00 + shipping.

It is in new, unplayed condition. The owner bought it and decided that he wanted a Golden Eagle. The dealer attempted to sell it for $2400.00 but that proved unsuccessful. They then reduced the price to $1900.

This instrument has every feature I was looking for (with the exception of an ebony board):

1. Solid carved Spruce top

2. Solid carved maple body

3. 24.75" scale length

4. Bound fingerboard

5. Block fret board inlay

I believe that this will prove to be the final instrument I will ever buy. I am very excited and look forward to its arrival later this week. It appears to be a beautiful guitar at an incredibly reasonable price.

I have pictures, but am unsure how to paste them into this post.

If you play cool, you are cool.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Gents,

Well, I have succumbed to GAS one more time. I found a MINT CONDITION Heritage H575 Custom for $1900.00 + shipping.

It is in new, unplayed condition. The owner bought it and decided that he wanted a Golden Eagle. The dealer attempted to sell it for $2400.00 but that proved unsuccessful. They then reduced the price to $1900.

This instrument has every feature I was looking for (with the exception of an ebony board):

1. Solid carved Spruce top

2. Solid carved maple body

3. 24.75" scale length

4. Bound fingerboard

5. Block fret board inlay

I believe that this will prove to be the final instrument I will ever buy. I am very excited and look forward to its arrival later this week. It appears to be a beautiful guitar at an incredibly reasonable price.

I have pictures, but am unsure how to paste them into this post.

Wow! Sweet! :cool:

Do you have URL's for photos already posted elsewhere? Or photo-images on your hard-drive? Or what?

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

WINEBURST?

That's GOTTA look nice.

Hope it plays AND sounds as good as it looks!

I always liked the Gibson 175, and I realize the Heritage 575 is probably their version of it, but, from understanding what I do about Heritage, IT'S probably built more up to "traditional" Gibson standards.

Sounds like a "jackpot" hit!

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

The H575 Custom arrived yesterday and is a thing of beauty! With the exception of an almost microscopic ding on the lower point of the bass side F-hole, it's in "new,unplayed" condition. I'll write a review after I've had my tech set her up.

Initial impression: TONE HEAVEN!!!

If you play cool, you are cool.

That's great news Fred and I have no doubt that Wineburst really sets her off! I like the inlays and the gold hardware and tail piece too. I'm happy for you! I'll bet you'll be more in love after the tech set up...looking forward to the action review now that we know you love the tone! Have fun with her... :cool:
Take care, Larryz

Archived