Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KC Fantasy Football 2014

Dave Bryce

It is on. :poke::thu::rawk:

I set our draft date to 8/10, at 5 PM Eastern time. I can move it if we want....

I sent out invitations to all last year's team owners. Six of us have already signed up. There are four slots from last year needing to be reactivated or given to new owners, and two slots that are not currently being used.

So, if you played last year and don't wanna play this year, do let us know. If you ddn't play last year and would like to know what it's like to beat Griff a whole bunch at a sports-related activity, feel free to join us! :cool:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not gonna make the same mistakes as last season...

:idk:

:D

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I missed out on 2013 after participating in 2012. Can I re-up?

Korg Kronos 2 61, Kronos 1 61, Dave Smith Mopho x4, 1954 Hammond C2, Wurlitzer 200A, Yamaha Motif 6, Casio CDP-100, Alesis Vortex Wireless, too much PA gear!

I will be signing up shortly and looking forward to having a blast this season. :thu::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

• 1 month later...

Okay, we're at ten...but brother Kanker wants to play, and we'd need one more to offset him (has to be an even number of teams).

Our draft is Sunday morning. Can we get one more player to make it a 12 league?

dB

Okay, we're at ten...but brother Kanker wants to play, and we'd need one more to offset him (has to be an even number of teams).

Our draft is Sunday morning. Can we get one more player to make it a 12 league?

dB

I hope so! :boing:

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I'd be interested in joining but that draft time doesn't work for me, any chance you could move it up to mid-afternoon?

'57 Hammond B-3, '60 Hammond A100, Leslie 251, Leslie 330, Leslie 770, Leslie 145, Hammond PR-40

Trek II UC-1A

Alesis QSR

Join us, Polkahero.

What time is the draft? I really dislike Autopick because I try to avoid picking players that have the same bye weeks. Works out great for me as I'm always on top or near the top in my leagues. I'm playing a gig out of town tonight and won't get back until around noon tomorrow.

'57 Hammond B-3, '60 Hammond A100, Leslie 251, Leslie 330, Leslie 770, Leslie 145, Hammond PR-40

Trek II UC-1A

Alesis QSR

1 PM Eastern.

dB

That might work, how do I get in? Have to leave in an hour for the gig (no smartphone) so a quick response is appreciated!

Trek II UC-1A

Alesis QSR

1 PM Eastern.

dB

That might work, how do I get in? Have to leave in an hour for the gig (no smartphone) so a quick response is appreciated!

PM me your email address, and I'll send you an invite.

dB

Woo hoo - welcome Polkahero and welcome back, kanker! :boing:

I did a mock draft today and as it went on and I lost interest, I decided to see what it would do for autodraft. Interestingly, it did not simply draft the highest-ranked available player. It might have been trying to balance out my team, so perhaps it does that. :idk:

I did a mock draft today and as it went on and I lost interest, I decided to see what it would do for autodraft. Interestingly, it did not simply draft the highest-ranked available player. It might have been trying to balance out my team, so perhaps it does that. :idk:

It drafts by position. Meaning you will get a defense in the 6th round and a kicker in the 7th... And you'll get a backup for each of those positions...

It drafts by position. Meaning you will get a defense in the 6th round and a kicker in the 7th... And you'll get a backup for each of those positions...

Ah. Thanks. :thu: I looked but had trouble finding documentation. I'm sure it's out there.

Archived