Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KC Fantasy Football 2014

Dave Bryce

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have company coming for lunch, which I am expected to cook. They will get here about 15 minutes before the draft starts. Looks like auto-draft for me. That may not be a bad thing. Year before last auto-draft gave me a really good team. Last year I picked my own players. 3 of my top 4 players faught injuries all year. I think a major factor in success is being lucky enough to have top players that don't get injured.

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

Good luck everyone, except whomever I'm playing that particular week. :D

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I would have thought that I would have known more guys since I did this last season, but sheesh, I had trouble picking because I didn't recognize so many names. That was part of the reason I let it autodraft a few for me.

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

the autodraft gave me a C rating, and a bevy of WRs...need a second string RB, a TE, and a QB....last year I had a B rating and did poorly, so await this year with trepidation...

NORD STAGE 2, IPAD 2 with lots of soft syths

Roland td9 expanded

Guitars, basses, Pod Xtl, GT-10b

Garritan, Reason, Symphonic Choirs , Cubase, Sibelius

Three shelter cats

I got a B. Probably should have gotten a worse grade because several of my players have a Week 9 bye...but they were the guys I wanted! :idk:

My goal was to not jump on the QB train, wait it out, and snag Russell Wilson late, so I accomplished that at least. We'll see how that plan pans out. My hunch is that he'll be a top-5 QB this year, barring injury.

I feel the same way about Foles, and employed a similar strategy. I thought about taking Brees 2nd, but decided to go with Julio Jones instead.

Hope it works out. :cool:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

I got a B-. I don't remember what I got last year. My WR corps is so poor I'm a bit surprised by that grade. In fact, I joined another Yahoo public league that autodrafted just so have a more balanced team somewhere. But, my starting QB is Cutler and his backup is Ben. :facepalm:

B+, even though I drafted 3 TE's.

Nothing at all wrong with that move in a league where you can play two of them... :idk:

Besides - you have Gronk. At some point you'll probably only have two anyway... :D

I had three TEs for a while last year. Probably will at some point this year as well. :idk:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Hey, I'm just saying, why do I need to talk smack when the draft recap software does it for me? :D :D :D
:laugh:

My draft grade:

Led by a Terrific Group of RBs, Kill'em'all Is About to Wreck This League

They are expected to finish first in KC 2014 League with a record of 11-2-0 (1,225 points).

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/264699/3/draftrecap

;)

Just like last year.

Or not. :roll:

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

Archived