Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy Holidays

steadyb

Happy Holidays Steadyb, dB, Joe, Floyd, ITGITC, Linwood, .everyone I've come to know and appreciate!

Sue, I hope you folks are doing well up in Santa country!

Enjoy your holidays!

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and that includes YOU ;)

Well... Thank you, Sue ! :D A memorable holiday to you, yours, and to the whole KC family. I think that this group warrants its own, full-blown International get-together. Wouldn't that be something to pull off....

haha, and all the best to you, Allen!

Here's a cool remake of a christmas tune Steve wrapped up earlier today, featuring some of the locals. I contributed one fake bass note. I figure that made all the difference. :)

Christmastime is Here

"........! Try to make It..REAL! compared to what? ! ! ! " - BOPBEEPER

I get get much more out of this forum than I contribute. I consider it a daily gift.

I'm with RM on this one :thu:

PS> thanks Gangsu and Geoff for posting those two gems. Truly inspiring!

Best wishes to All this Christmas Season!

Merry Christmas everyone from myself and the choir and congregation of St Giles Parish Church.

O Little Town of Bethlehem

I think everybody should have the opportunity to hear the organ played right like in this piece, probably that's important.

On my big monitoring system, I got a nice feel of the bass notes at the beginning, those organ builders know how to make jolly good tones!

T.

and that includes YOU ;)

Well... Thank you, Sue ! :D A memorable holiday to you, yours, and to the whole KC family. I think that this group warrants its own, full-blown International get-together. Wouldn't that be something to pull off....

haha, and all the best to you, Allen!

Here's a cool remake of a christmas tune Steve wrapped up earlier today, featuring some of the locals. I contributed one fake bass note. I figure that made all the difference. :)

Christmastime is Here

:thu: Sweet track... loved it ! Thanks, Sue & Steve. Very cool arrangement and playing.

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Christmastime is Here

OMG! Very nice. Very nice indeed. :thu:

Thank you!

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

(with a couple of borrowed items from the banner)

Here's hoping Santa was good to Ivory Ticklers everywhere. :laugh:

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5541/11558356036_94af929068_o.gif

Archived