Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

VB3 forum launched

Pengman

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is already a vb3 forum that exists on yahoo groups, it's called Mojomusicians, and it covers vb3 the mojo organ (based on VB3 II) and the new Burn effects pedal. You should join it.

Craig MacDonald

Hammond BV, Franken-B (A100 in a BV cabinet), Leslies 122/147/44W, Crumar Mojo, HX3 module, Korg Kronos, VR-09, Roland GAIA, Burn, Ventilator

I get a - "This board is currently disabled - please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MojoMusicians/info/ which covers VB3"

So it looks like it links to the mojomusicians forum anyway.

Hardware:
Yamaha
: MODX7 | Korg: Kronos 88, Wavestate | ASM: Hydrasynth Deluxe | Roland: Jupiter-Xm, Cloud Pro, TD-9K V-Drums | Alesis: StrikePad Pro|
Behringer: Crave, Poly D, XR-18, RX1602 | CPS: SpaceStation SSv2 | 
Controllers: ROLI RISE 49 | Arturia KeyLab Essentials 88, KeyLab 61, MiniLab | M-Audio KeyStation 88 & 49 | Akai EWI USB |
Novation LaunchPad Mini, |
Guitars & Such: Line 6 Variax, Helix LT, POD X3 Live, Martin Acoustic, DG Strat Copy, LP Sunburst Copy, Natural Tele Copy|
Squier Precision 5-String Bass | Mandolin | Banjo | Ukulele

Software:
Recording
: MacBook Pro | Mac Mini | Logic Pro X | Mainstage | Cubase Pro 12 | Ableton Live 11 | Monitors: M-Audio BX8 | Presonus Eris 3.5BT Monitors | Slate Digital VSX Headphones & ML-1 Mic | Behringer XR-18 & RX1602 Mixers | Beyerdynamics DT-770 & DT-240
Arturia: V-Collection 9 | Native Instruments: Komplete 1 Standard | Spectrasonics: Omnisphere 2, Keyscape, Trilian | Korg: Legacy Collection 4 | Roland: Cloud Pro | GForce: Most all of their plugins | u-he: Diva, Hive 2, Repro, Zebra Legacy | AAS: Most of their VSTs |
IK Multimedia: SampleTank 4 Max, Sonik Synth, MODO Drums & Bass | Cherry Audio: Most of their VSTs |

• 4 months later...
Yeah, I disabled the VB forum board because Craig MacDonald alerted me to the fact that VB3 was covered on the MojoMusicians Yahoo Group and at the time it seemed pointless having two groups/forums covering the same minority interest - united we stand, divided we fall etc :). However, having been a member of the group for 6 months or so now, I must admit that VB3 posts get swamped by all the Mojo and Burn posts which are not really relevant to VB3 users. SO I'D BE HAPPY TO RE-ENABLE THIS BOARD IF THERE WAS DEMAND OUT THERE TO DO SO (please respond if you'd like it back). With VB3 II seemingly just round the corner now, maybe that's a good reason to?

I get a - "This board is currently disabled - please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MojoMusicians/info/ which covers VB3"

So it looks like it links to the mojomusicians forum anyway.

this link does not work either...

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

yamarolorg - I suggest you join the MojoMusicians Yahoo Group initially - then come back here if you think a standalone VB3 forum is what you really want. (that said, one of my worries of a standalone VB3 forum is that there would be so few posts on it, it would be embarrasing :) )

Archived