Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Another Roland Connect countdown

nickd

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KC 950 amp, more of what you like in the KC 550, 600 watts.

Time to crank up the chain saws.. :laugh:

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Anyone heard any rumours?

VR-09 Mark II which incorporates every single request made by KC members who weren't satisfied with the original version. Roland has contracted Craig and Hammonddave to do the demo -- an organ duel to the death.

VR-09 Mark II which incorporates every single request made by KC members who weren't satisfied with the original version. Roland has contracted Hammonddave to do the demo.

ROLMFAO!!!

Kronos 88 Platinum, Yamaha YC88, Subsequent 37, Korg CX3, Hydrasynth 49-key, Nord Electro 5D 73, QSC K8.2, Lester K

Me & The Boyz

Chris Beard Band

VR-09 Mark II which incorporates every single request made by KC members who weren't satisfied with the original version. Roland has contracted Craig and Hammonddave to do the demo -- an organ duel to the death.

:laugh::thu:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

:laugh::thu:

A duel of manuals ?

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Now you are talkin'.....!!!

But I will be packing heavy!

[video:youtube]

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

COSM KC series amp model. So you can get that great KC amp sound without having to lug the amp around.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

COSM KC series amp model. So you can get that great KC amp sound without having to lug the amp around.

I believe we have a winner.

- Guru

This is really what MIDI was originally about encouraging cooperation between companies that make the world a more creative place." - Dave Smith

Easy to see why Roland would want to contribute here like Mike Martin does. :wave:
:laugh:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I believe we have a winner.

- Guru

I forgot to add....with a SPDIF output for recording, for pristine digital audio of the modeled sound.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Easy to see why Roland would want to contribute here like Mike Martin does. :wave:
If they actually listened to their amplifiers, much less their potential customers here, they'd understand....
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

If they actually listened to their amplifiers, much less their potential customers here, they'd understand....

+1.... Owned a KC500 for a few years... OY!

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

Opinions and recommendations for or against are one thing, but I personally find that the allowance of nothing more than snobbish effrontery towards a respected manufacturers product, one that thousands of pros own, use and like, on a forum lead by highly respected professionals and sponsored by a major music industry publication to be less than professionally courteous and over the line. IMHO.
Nobody told me there'd be days like these...

Opinions and recommendations for or against are one thing, but I personally find that the allowance of nothing more than snobbish effrontery towards a respected manufacturers product, one that thousands of pros own, use and like, on a forum lead by highly respected professionals and sponsored by a major music industry publication to be less than professionally courteous and over the line. IMHO.
If their amplifiers didn't sound like pure, unadulterated ass, I'd agree with you. IMNSHO. YMMV, blah blah blah blah. :wave:

I'll add - I have owned a Roland D-5, a D-50, an M-480, a JV-80, a VS-840, an A-90, and an XV-88. I have also and currently use a Boss fender Deluxe pedal on the road with artists like Delbert McClinton and The Fabulous Thunderbirds. I honestly respect the creative minds at Roland - I have spent a hell of a lot of money on their products. The amplifiers are shit. Period. They make incredible instruments. They make terrible amplifiers. Terrible is being incredibly kind BTW....

Archived