Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

INTERNET GEEKS AND LOSERS

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I needed a good chuckle this afternoon. Now, if I could just figure out what a morg is.

Craig, please don't delete this one...

Current live rig: Roland RD700SX, Hammond XK-3 with Leslie System 21, and Muse Receptor. Also a Nord Stage 76 other times instead. And a Roland FP-7 for jazz gigs.

HOME: Kawai MP8 + a bunch of VI's.

I'm actually sorry to see him go. What good is Melrose Place without Heather Locklear to play the bitch? Everyone has to have a Lex Luthor. He was one of the few members I actually read back posts of. I didn't want to miss a thing and was haunted by the notion that he'd be completely distraught if he ever lost his shift key.

And yes, I ended a sentence with a preposition.

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.

Mark Twain (1835-1910)

--------------------

Reporter: "Ah, do you think you could destroy the world?" The Tick: "Ehgad I hope not. That's where I keep all my stuff!"

Now, if I could just figure out what a morg is.
The combination of a Moog and a Korg :D

Hey maybe this is the cat that expired himself from the Fantasy League Project.... what was that guy's name.... The one that posted Anifa is Bitch in a thread title that Nursers edited out, and then the guy put it in his signature line so the entire MusicPlayer Network could see it.

Sounds about like his mentality.

Dan,

Would you like to edit my Auto Bio whenever I get around to writing it? Then we can have Ken/elevenshadows proofread it! :D

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

Well that's no fun... such great responses and the troll actually left!! I don't know whether to :D or :cry:

He didn't leave. He's just "masterbating" (sic) to Star Trek reruns.

:D

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Originally posted by Ani:

Dan,

Would you like to edit my Auto Bio whenever I get around to writing it? Then we can have Ken/elevenshadows proofread it! :D

Only if you send me a copy with all of the nekkid pictures in it. :D

Otherwise, just send it straight to Ken, as I'd just add bloopers of my own. ;)

Originally posted by Dan South:

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

Well that's no fun... such great responses and the troll actually left!! I don't know whether to :D or :cry:

He didn't leave. He's just "masterbating" (sic) to Star Trek reruns.

Set Phasers On Spoo...

Oh (gasp)...Mr. Scott (gasp)...ENERGIZE!!!!

Originally posted by SLAG76:

I just had to vent because you see I am only 5'2' and everyday these 3 really mean 10th graders take my lunch money. They said if I tell on them they'll beat me up. Can you offer any suggestions?

you might consider enrolling in martial arts and bulking up a little or the bullies will just keep bothering you.

Originally posted by Cereal:

I just had to vent because you see I am only 5'2' and everyday these 3 really mean 10th graders take my lunch money. They said if I tell on them they'll beat me up. Can you offer any suggestions?

you might consider enrolling in martial arts and bulking up a little or the bullies will just keep bothering you.
And stop wearing the purple sweater with the lavender scarf. It totally clashes with your khakis.

I apologize for my harsh words to you all, but you see I'm a drug addict and I become very tempermental when I'm hurtin' for a fix. When I don't have any drugs, I usually troll online forums, or sometimes I'll resort to giving myself facials and licking the cum off my chin as I watch The Price is Right. In any case, I apologize for my poor behavior.

Apology accepted. If I were you, I'd lay off the Price is Right for awhile. You're probably better off with the drugs.

Originally posted by Griffinator:

what in the hell did this 10-year-old goofball think he would accomplish by making this *ahem* statement?!

I guess everyone has to at least try and be the next Bra la la la la or that chick with $100.00 CD's and her androgynous heavily European accented Manager-boyfriend-CD salesman,but it's not easy to be all those things.
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

Make that three.

Nice avatar, Cereal!! :thu::thu::D

**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Archived