Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Latest new Moog "soft" synth . . . . .

Meisenhower

This is just something you have to see to believe.

I could really "curl" up with this piece. I think it's going to be a "must have" for my studio.

Klonk Here for details.

More Info . . . . Klonk here.

Yamaha C7 Grand, My Hammonds: '57 B3, '54 C2, '42 BC, '40 D, '05 XK3 Pro System, Kawai MP9000, Fender Rhodes Mk I 73, Yamaha CP33, Motif ES6, Nord Electro 2, Minimoog Voyager & Model D, Korg MS10

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thu:

And I can see my wife rolling her eyes now. :)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

And my crafty wife saw the picture and said, "Hell I can make that. "
So now you're both building Moogs? Funny that hers will be bigger. :laugh:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

We're sitting here on our relatively new couch, and I just showed my wife the photo of the Moog couch - suggesting that it was the one we should've gotten instead. Her response: "There you go, that's cool ! ".

Now if I could only get her to respond to my CP1 interest in the same manner.. :laugh:

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

According to their blog it was a one-off for a TV show set. Shame. I would've bought one in a hot minute!
Instrumentation is meaningless - a song either stands on its own merit, or it requires bells and whistles to cover its lack of adequacy, much less quality. - kanker

Not to nitpick, but the word synth should be enclosed in quotes in the subject line, instead of soft. :thu:

Why? I was emphasizing the word "soft" because it's a SOFA.

Just like I quoted the word "curl", because I'd "curl up" on a sofa. Who in their right mind would curl up on a Minimoog?

I don't disagree though, as emphasis would have better been served by both soft and synth being quoted, and try as I may, the "corrected" subject won't correct. Such is life! I didn't think anyone was going to get all "Strunk and White" on me!! :sick:

You, nitpick Sven? Seriously? Really? No way? :laugh:

Yamaha C7 Grand, My Hammonds: '57 B3, '54 C2, '42 BC, '40 D, '05 XK3 Pro System, Kawai MP9000, Fender Rhodes Mk I 73, Yamaha CP33, Motif ES6, Nord Electro 2, Minimoog Voyager & Model D, Korg MS10

And my crafty wife saw the picture and said, "Hell I can make that. "
So now you're both building Moogs? Funny that hers will be bigger. :laugh:

Hers may be "bigger" but mine...ah, hell, I got nothing.

9 Moog things, 3 Roland things, 2 Hammond things and a computer with stuff on it

When i was in Italy a few months ago, I saw a minimoog couch/bed thingy like that for sale in a store, except it was flat like a bed... I have been meaning to post the pic, but after my camera got sand in it, I forgot. Will post when I get home for Christmas.

Archived