Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Defend the Existence of: Dream Theater

The Bear Jew

As Jerry Seinfeld said, if a superior race came to this planet and saw people walking dogs, they'd probably think the dogs were in charge, since the people were walking behind them, picking up their crap.

I'm sure this is somehow topical because it involves aliens, dogs and crap.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had a dollar for every time a thread took a bad turn, people got piffy with each other, someone called to close the thread, moderators didn't think things were bad enough to, someone then offered money or some other form of compensation, moderators didn't take the bait, and the thread naturally wound down in less than a 100 pages....why I'd be a rich man.

Sweets,

A dime. A dime to lock it down! I'm sure Moots will see me and raise me a paperclip or a pick or something.

Additionally, I'll go three cents, some pocket lint and a very small rock (should float) if you change lug's nick to "Doodyhead" or something.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

If I had a dollar for every time a thread took a bad turn, people got piffy with each other, someone called to close the thread, moderators didn't think things were bad enough to, someone then offered money or some other form of compensation, moderators didn't take the bait, and the thread naturally wound down in less than a 100 pages....why I'd be a rich man.

Sweets,

A dime. A dime to lock it down! I'm sure Moots will see me and raise me a paperclip or a pick or something.

Additionally, I'll go three cents, some pocket lint and a very small rock (should float) if you change lug's nick to "Doodyhead" or something.

I couldn't stand the extra pressure that would come with that promotion! :eek:

You can stop now -jeremyc

STOP QUOTING EVERY THING I SAY!!! -Bass_god_offspring

lug, you should add that statement to you signature.-Tenstrum

I'm not sure any argument can top lug's. - Sweet Willie

• 2 weeks later...
Wha? My mom got jcadmus a promotion? :confused:

You can stop now -jeremyc

STOP QUOTING EVERY THING I SAY!!! -Bass_god_offspring

lug, you should add that statement to you signature.-Tenstrum

I'm not sure any argument can top lug's. - Sweet Willie

Archived