Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Moderator Spam: My latest release now available on iTunes!

Dave Bryce

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice! Howja do it? Tunecore? CD Baby? Major label distro? ;)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

YES!! I buy those itunes cards at office max when I go for supplies so I can write a biz check for it and just so happens I'm going today for ink. Can't wait to dl it.

I was really impressed with the chorus vocals on "Reeling In The Years". I don't know if either of the singers on the chorus sing leads on any of your songs, but they were really in control of the vocals they delivered, while singing parts that I think are harder to do properly than one might first guess. Of course, the entire band had it all there, and the sound quality was first rate.

REALLY like your choice of songs - ones that deserve another listening - and they are performed well. Venus and Mars/Rock Show, Make Me Smile, Thunder Road - great songs, wonderful performances!

Really liked It's Only Love - Peter Cetera covered this one 8 years ago and both he and you have done a very good job - congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Archived