Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT (Totally OT!) I love South Park

Floyd Tatum

What happened to that special OT sub-forum? It would have been a perfect place for this post.

The low-budget animation used to put me off at first. But I got past that, and now I totally love South Park. Thank you Trey Parker and Matt Stone! You Light Up My Life!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

South Park is hilarious. Especially for those who already have a warped sense of humor.

Just don't get Mr. Poo on your Hand or Hanky, mmmkay? :laugh:

I don't watch it that often nowadays but I'm always guaranteed a laugh or ten when I do. :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

That show really goes hot and cold with me. We really liked it for a while, but then they started having some episodes that were just stupid, a gag that was funny at first but dragged on for the entire episode. Between that and its weird schedule, we lost interest. Sometimes, when I see it listed, I'll look and see if it's a good one or not, but I can't say I'm a regular viewer anymore.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I'd love to watch some South Park in original languge.... the doubling in Italian is laughable (in the bad sense) and probably, it spoils the whole thing.

Despite that, the few episoded I watched have given me many good, hard laughs.

I'd love to watch some South Park in original languge.... the doubling in Italian is laughable (in the bad sense) and probably, it spoils the whole thing.

marino, yes, you need to see South Park in VO.

My wife has a few seasons of South Park on VHS dubbed in French.

After starting to watch them, I told her "no no no no no no no no" you HAVE to see these in VO.

There's no substituting those original voices.

Here is a link to an Italian on-line DVD store where you can get South Park The Movie in VO with Italian subtitles. (Zone 2)

I didn't find any South Park TV episodes on that site, but you can get those from Amazon France in VO but no Italian subtitles

Archived