Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

kanker comes to Norway

kanker.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool! You will love the ride. Besides, it's quite an experience, compared with everything else you may have lived before.
Korg PA3X Pro 76 and Kronos 61, Roland G-70, Integra 7 and BK7-m, Casio PX-5S, Fender Stratocaster with Fralin pickups, Fender Stratocaster with Kinman pickups, 1965 Gibson SG Standard

I haven't been to Norway or Denmark.

Kanker, if you find yourself near 's Hertogenbosh or Eindhoven let me know and we can get together. I'm in the southern part of Holland.

(Are you aware of what your name means in Dutch?)

No guitarists were harmed during the making of this message.

In general, harmonic complexity is inversely proportional to the ratio between chording and non-chording instruments.

http://www.abfab.co.uk/Thumbnails/S99044.jpg

Kanker could you bring me back a Viking helmet with horns, I'll paypal you! Really, enjoy man, have a great time!

lb :whistle:

CP-50, YC 73,  FP-80, PX5-S, NE-5d61, Kurzweil SP6, XK-3, CX-3, Hammond XK-3, Yamaha YUX Upright, '66 B3/Leslie 145/122

I haven't been to Norway or Denmark.

Kanker, if you find yourself near 's Hertogenbosh or Eindhoven let me know and we can get together. I'm in the southern part of Holland.

(Are you aware of what your name means in Dutch?)

Unfortunately this trip doesn't take me near Holland, but I do hope to take you up on the offer some day. :)

Your parenthetical comment made me chuckle. At least once a year, and almost always within a month of joining a new forum, someone, typically Dutch, will ask me if I know what my name means in Dutch. I then explain that while I am aware of what the word means, but that it's also a contraction of my name, first initial of my first name and then my last name, and that it has pretty much been my internet handle for about 10 years, email addresses, forum names, etc.... I then let them know that, strangely enough, it is also the name of a state in India.

A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

Archived