Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Little Martha

Darklava

One of my all time faves

My brother told one time he read something Duane wrote about this song,it was how Jimi came to him in a dream and showed him how to play this song using a water faucett...did i spell that right? Anyways i love this song....well before i knew the story.

I love u-tube enjoy!

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don

"There once was a note, Pure and Easy. Playing so free, like a breath rippling by."

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=574296

http://www.myspace.com/imdrs

Wow, that's a funky story about a funky dream about a great, great tune, DL! :cool:

Never heard that one before, I'd like to know if it's really true...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Ellwood, I saw that! Impressive.

I heard a guy at a Holidome in St Louis off Lindburg in 1978 that did a incredible job on a single standard tuned guitar. I was in a business meeting (in 78 most meetings were on a golf course or in a bar) I stopped dead in my tracks, excused myself and went and listened to him for awhile.

I bought him a couple of drinks and sat down with him during a break and he showed me a lot of it but it was one mother to play

I was about to ask him why he was playing Holiday Inns until I saw the needle marks.

He also had the 1st BC Rich guitar I ever played. The guys habit hadn't gotten to the point of pawning his whole life. He played a 30 year old (in 78) Martin D28.

He was an interesting person Dropped a few names I knew and because I did know them, I knoew he wasn't feeding me bull.

Peace

Archived