Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Lowdown Project

zeronyne

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

That is a very kind and generous offer, sir!

However, as much as I would like to try your instrument and know that many others feel the same, I would recommend against it.

The last thing we were sending around to share was a book. It disappeared. We even know who had it last.

Talkbass members chipped in and bought a Wishbass and sent it around the country. It disappeared.

We've been sending an effects unit around. Evidently it is now broken.

Despite the fact that every Lowdown forum member that I have met has been a very nice person (and I've met quite a few), somehow these things don't work out quite as planned.

I've heard a rumor that the gizmo has ceased to function during its visit to AZ.

You mean Behringer's second to none quality control let one slip through the cracks? Say it ain't so!

• 1 month later...
I've heard a rumor that the gizmo has ceased to function during its visit to AZ.

:cry:

:idea:

:)

Well just because it doesn't work anymore, doesn't mean it shouldn't still get out and about. Maybe we can still use it to spread some Good Bass Karma.

Feel the groove internally within your own creativity. - fingertalkin

Just today I hit the wrong "LowDown" link in my Favorites file, looked at Lemmy's girlfriends shirt, and thought, "self, what ever happened to the LowDown project? What happened to 0-9's site maintenance? What happened to 0-9?"
- Matt W.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived