Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Lowdown Project

zeronyne

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DC Ross now has the item...he came to my gig last Friday and not only took a few pics for me, but I passed the BDI to him for his turn. Not sure where it goes next?

A few pics and mp3s will be on the way to 09 shortly. :grin:

I think the list is quite extensive but it seems to be moving pretty quick. Bump and LizzyD have gad their knock and onto Ross... It'll be to the East coast by next year! :) Hope you guys/gals don't tucker the poor boy out. I've got some plans for our 'leettle frwiend'.
Don't have a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. ~ Johnny Carson

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the delays, folks. It's been a tumultuous few months for me on the job front, but things have stabilized a bit.

The audio clips are not up yet and a few links are sparsely filled, but may I humbly present the first edition of the Lowdown Project, Seattle style:

http://www.lowdownlowdown.com

Next stop, either Houston or NYC/NJ, unless there are a few Chicagoans here with gigs in the next month?

"For instance" is not proof.

Holy mackerel. Greatest...website...ever.

Props for including a picture of Lemmy and Bump's rackmount mod.!

My whole trick is to keep the tune well out in front. If I play Tchaikovsky, I play his melodies and skip his spiritual struggle. ~Liberace

That is officially the best website on The Internets.

Excellent job, good sir. I really enjoy the picture of Lemmy on the front page. That just sets the tone so nicely for the entire site experience.

Sweet.

I can't wait to try it next ti the Sans Programmable. who is getting it next? Could you post a list of the next 5 or so recipients? I love that there are links to the band pages.

Great job gals and guys. But why no stickers?

Jonathan

The 'tones are playing our local watering hole on Friday, 8/31, but we're there the last Friday of every month, so schedule for a good time for the other NY/NJ'ers. Like a cheap diner, we're always open. If there are others gigging Labor Day Weekend, let's party hearty, Marty.
Play. Just play.

09, I've got gigs all month (August n Sept) If you want it to go a little north before NY.

Brocko

Don't have a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. ~ Johnny Carson

• 1 month later...

Wiced guys it looks awsome can't wait for my turn.

Sadly I don't have as many gear as you lot. :D

What's wrong with american people and their need to show of 8 basses on the wall send one to me I'll tae care of her and cherish her and hug her...

www.myspace.com/davidbassportugal

"And then the magical unicorn will come prancing down the rainbow and we'll all join hands for a rousing chorus of Kumbaya." - by davio

My recent relocation has sadly ruled out the busking with Dr. Sweets, but I am down to drag the box through the dust out here.

No gig as yet though, but I imagine I could come up with something creative...

09, whaddya say?

Peace,

wraub

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.

PM is sent.

I am looking forward to the excitement inherent in this exercise to break up the monotony of my jobless, bike-riding existence. 17 miles yesterday, 104 degrees.

Peace,

wraub

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.

Archived