Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Kurzweil PC3 info (for real :)

C.J. Lewis

It's frustrating when someone is playing in front of you with an ax you gave up on and getting a great sound out of it.

LB, don't remind me. Joe Zawinul still uses an M1 effectively. I gave up on it 15 years ago. ;)

The current crop of Kurzweil PCs sound very good. What more? When we go 'round in circles....:cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Profd,

You know I've been thinking, you got me thinking Prof!

I'm probably going to keep all my current gear, I'm pretty happy right now!

lb :)

CP-50, YC 73,  FP-80, PX5-S, NE-5d61, Kurzweil SP6, XK-3, CX-3, Hammond XK-3, Yamaha YUX Upright, '66 B3/Leslie 145/122

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys/gals - sorry about the MIA - I've been a little busy with the firm. Personally, I haven't heard a whole lot of 'public' information about PC3, but I'll see what I can find out!

Thanks CJ! :)

And BTW, a 76-key version of the PC3 that includes next generation, fully-weighted hammer-action, with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys, featuring a quick release spring, striking an ideal balance of playability between piano type parts and synth/organ parts is a great idea. :thu:

I'm certain you'll get a bonus for coming up with that suggestion.

You da man! :P

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Ooooops. My Bad. Thanks for catching that.

It's Monday and my brain is slow. :rolleyes::)

Tom

PS Din't you have a birthday last week or so? Are you as old as Dave Horne? (Yes, I'm name dropping.)

:snax:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Archived