Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Something wrong with Google today?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, there was a Google outage of some sort. I was just reading about it, but details are sketchy. Apparently it affected a wide array of their services, but their search engine was okay.

Supposedly it's over. Things should be back to normal.

Grey

I'm not interested in someone's ability to program. I'm interested in their ability to compose and play.

I"d read a story on The Weather Network last week about a large geomagnetic storm that could affect a number of things in the northern hemisphere this week - aurora borealis well south of the 49th and perhaps even widespread power outages. Could that be responsible? Anyway, AP reports Google"s back to normal.

Here for the gear.

I"d read a story on The Weather Network last week about a large geomagnetic storm that could affect a number of things in the northern hemisphere this week - aurora borealis

Hmm...that sounds about right considering my Aurora converter died on me yesterday morning. Again :mad:.

There is something wrong with Google every day, namely that its a neo-religion. Let Google & YouTube stop for a month and people will be eating hand grenades as if they were apples. I've got mine, so I'm prepared.

As the story goes, Salvador Dali invited Ernest Hemingway to his house, but was out when he suddenly appeared. Hemingway wrote "Regards, Ernest Hemingway" on a case of grenades, handed it off to the butler, saying "Give that to your boss" and tore off in his jeep. I like to believe it because its what Charles Addams and I would do.

"I like that rapper with the bullet in his nose!"
 "Yeah, Bulletnose! One sneeze and the whole place goes up!"
       ~ "King of the Hill"