Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hey, a Tedster sighting!

Caevan O’Shite

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy all!

Actually, there is really only one member of these forums, namely Jeebus. Jeebus is everyone... ;)

Sorry I haven't really been around much since the great schism. But, I haven't really found a "guitar" home over there...it's so much more fragmented. Here we have a "guitar forum". There, there are like 5 separate forums, and I don't really post on any of 'em.

The trip was swell. Got a chance to meet a lot of forumites from California, Nevada, and Colorado. I strongly urge those of you who like to travel to hook up with fellow forumites when you go, it's a great experience.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

I just met up with Robman again. We spent some time pickin' at my company's rehearsal hall on Saturday. It was great fun to pick with him and his friend from NY.

I need to get the rest of the Nashville area forumites together before February, when the next cast arrives for rehearsal. ;)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

I just met up with Robman again. We spent some time pickin' at my company's rehearsal hall on Saturday. It was great fun to pick with him and his friend from NY.

I need to get the rest of the Nashville area forumites together before February, when the next cast arrives for rehearsal. ;)

OK NEIL!!! level here ...are you putting together a Nashville section band, using Forumulite personnell??? I BET YOUR ARE...AREN'T YOU!!!! called The Forum-YOU-lites!!!! time to LEVEL!!!! :D

Originally posted by Tedster:

Howdy all!

Actually, there is really only one member of these forums, namely Jeebus. Jeebus is everyone... ;)

"Jeebus" loves you!!! :D

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Originally posted by Rhino Madness:

Originally posted by Tedster:

But, I haven't really found a "guitar" home over there...

So you did try to ditch us ;):D .
Yeah, what's with that? :D

If you hurry, Ted, you can make it up here for the first snowfall of the season ... tomorrow. :eek:

I didn't try to ditch you guys...I just go over there and hang on Craig's forum. And while there, I've checked out the guitar forums. Have you guys been over there?

It's a little like this is your neighborhood mom 'n' pop guitar shop, where you hang and you know everyone, and it's cool...and you go over there and it's like Wal Mart. :freak:

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived