Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Baby Update

A String

My wife and I just got back from her last ultrasound. The baby is currently 5Lbs 10ozs. We also found out that the baby is a girl! We have decided on the name Abbey for a first name and Rose for a middle name. (Slight resemblance to "Abbey Road" is intentional.)

The baby is due August 27th! You guys don't have to reply, I know you have all wished us well a few times now. I think of you guys as my friends and wanted to share :D .

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great, A string :thu: I wish you, your wife, & Abbey Rose (great name!!) all the best!

What would you have named the baby if it was a boy? Billy Shears? Robert Saul? (ok, I'm reaching a little) :D

Paul

Abbey Rose... what a beautiful name. :)

It did remind me of "Abbey Road" before I even read your comment. I will be praying that the delivery goes well and that she will be healthy.

Be sure to remind us as the due date approaches, OK?

God Bless :)

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Originally posted by A String:

For those of you who can see these things, here is the ultrasound pic showing the babies face and upper body:

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v251/twocaraboos/Abbey.jpg

Oh Man, that is AWESOME!!!

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Also awesome is the fact that technology, through the grace of God, has advanced to the point that he is able to share that picture with us. The picture of a person-to-be in the process of being breathed life into it :cool:
Gotta' geetar... got the amp. There must be SOMEthing else I... "need".

And you thought you had a coolness deficit!

That's great news; all the best to all of you, alright? Nothing less is acceptable! :cool:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

congratulations to you & your wife!! I hope Abbey Rose turns out to be a healthy baby.

You and your wife better catch some sleep NOW though, because after she's born, you WILL be awake more than you rally care for - believe me, our son was born three weeks ago and we are both "sleepwalking" 24/24 now :D but it's worth is every second!!! :wave:

- due to recent cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been SWITCHED OFF

Thanks for all of the kind words guys! We're both very exited now that we have a name to go with the little moving baby in there. My wife was very touched to see all of the nice responses (As was I! :D )

Congrats Badblues! I knew your due date was soon, I didn't realise we had missed it! You guys should post of pic of your new little one! (I know my wife would love to see!)

Good luck in November PbbPaul! Be sure to keep us updated!

Pretty exciting A string. I can't hardly picture my kids as little in my mind anymore. They've been too big for too long. Started makin babies too soon I guess. Still got an 11 year old daughter at home tho. We wish we'd of made a house full of her.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

That's so awesome A String (and I love the name too)! :) It's so wild how detailed the ultrasound is these days - and how folks can share them over the Internet! A bandmate's wife just got pregnant and he announced the fact by sending all his friends the ultrasound... pretty wild.

Nice that the next generation of rockers is on its way! :thu: Congrats and keep us all posted!

Very cool. The name is great - it really is beautiful, and the similarity to "Abbey Road" is a cool little addition.

Good thoughts and good wishes to you, AString!!

May all your thoughts be random!

- Neil

www.McFaddenArts.com

www.MikesGarageRocks.com

Archived