Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

AREA 51

[quote]The problem is that in such a huge government budget... a few billions here and there for "black" projects is barely a "rounding error"...[/quote]Pshaw! ok, I don't have time to look it up but I do remember it was like more like 100s of billions...if memory serves...somewhere around 300 billion...barely a rounding error? Whatever.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Stephen LeBlanc: [b]Aliens don't exist...[/b][/quote]Oh, YEAH? There's all SORTS of illeagal ones in Southwest Detroit! Whitefang
I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Ever read about the "Philadelphia Experiment"? Was that hogwaller, or did something similar happen? Allegedly there was a destroyer named the "USS Eldridge" that back in 1945 was rendered "invisible" by a powerful electomagnetic field. Accounts have sailors that allegedly participated in the experiment going insane, disappearing or fading, materializing between bulkheads...stuff like that. Urban legend? Who knows. Supposedly "official" documents say that the "Eldridge" was no where near the Philadelphia Navy yards on the dates the experiment was alleged to have taken place, but, that could be trumped up, too. Fun to think about...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Nevada? I hated it so much I want to go back. Honestly. Actually I think I liked it because it is one of the wackiest and most beautiful places I`ve ever been to. Area 51...who knows whats there but it is there. Haven`t seen it with my own two eyes but you read enough about it and there are enough shows about it so it must exist. Right? Anyway, whatever is there...yeah I`d be interested in visiting it but sometimes I have no desire to know what the govt. is doing. I like my head in the sand sometimes. Peace, Ernest Anyway, everyone should visit Nevada at least once and while you there, check out Lake Powell over in Utah. Beautiful place.

Y'all should check out Nevada - It is big, beautiful, and weird, but I love it! (at times :D ) Area 51 is not too far from where the nuclear waste dump is at! Coincedence? :confused: Perhaps...
Woof!

[quote]Originally posted by Seamus O'Tedster: [b]Ever read about the "Philadelphia Experiment"? Was that hogwaller, or did something similar happen? [/b][/quote]That was supposedly based on experiments being done by Einstein that was far from being ready,but forced into an rushed attempt due to WW2 at the time.The fact that it failed makes me sorta believe it.
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

Speaking of Anti-Gravity, an Australian aerospace engineer claims that, based on lift and fuel ratios, the US Stealth bombers [i]already[/i] use some form of anti-gravity. Full story [url=http://www.rense.com/general34/grd.htm]here.[/url] He tries to tie it into the war with Iraq though... Another story [url=http://www.rense.com/general13/djsk.htm]here.[/url]

Hey...that's what the answer is..."Are you PRO-war or ANTI-war?" "I'm ANTI-gravity" Or, how about the T shirt that reads... "GRAVITY...it's not just a good idea... IT'S THE LAW"... I don't think you all understand the gravity of the situation. Seriously though...there are all sorts of weird things one hears about, from the "Aurora" project (some hyper-mach replacement for the SR-71) to alien autopsies. Who knows? Well, there are folks that do, but, for the rest of us earthlings, it's fun to speculate about. What if what was going on at Area 51 classified above top secret, but really mundane compared to the wild stories about back engineering alien spacecraft and stuff? And the government was laughing its ass off knowing that the public was so focused on the possibility of alien spacecraft there that they were completely blind to what was really going on... So, of course the government, knowing they had a big fish on the line, kept leaking little bits of alien stuff to keep the public off track. Just an idea. Who knows anyway?
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

They have got to have more out there than just jets, I think they have the actual ingredients in "SPAM" out there, and also the special sauce at Burger King, and the formula for Coke.

I thought Area 51 was the place where the real Michael Jackson lives, along with Elvis and John Lennon? Legend has it that before the gov't bought up all the land, if you listened carefully you could hear a mean version of Hound Dog coming from one of the buildings.
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

[quote]Originally posted by Rog: [b]I thought Area 51 was the place where the real Michael Jackson lives, along with Elvis and John Lennon? [/b][/quote]No, that would be "Lot 52", the trailer park next door to Area 51.

Guitar Lessons in Augusta Georgia: www.chipmcdonald.com

Eccentric blog: https://chipmcdonaldblog.blogspot.com/

/ "big ass windbag" - Bruce Swedien

[b]Sylver needs a new ... Originally posted by techristian: I heard from reliable sources that they are making clones of Bill Clinton and Jetro Bodine there! Where did you hear that? It's total nonsense. Whoever told you that was on drugs. Or lying. Or a member of the Taliban. [/b] Of course it is nonsense! I made it up. You should have got the clue from "Jetro Bodine" a ficticious character from the Beverly Hillbillies, probably living somewhere near Arkansas. As to the Philadelphia experiment, this is creepy, but everything described could have happened. An intense magnetic field could cause BIG TIME misfiring in the brain from INDUCED CURRENTS. As to everything being melted together , did you ever hear of a MAGNETRON? There is one inside your microwave oven. Dan http://musicinit.com

Archived