Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

This guy is the fastest shredder ever!!!!

archibald3

This entire thread accomplished nothing exept letting musicians say what they like or dislike in music. None of our opinions mean anything, after all, it's just a bunch of opinions. No one is right, and no one is wrong. It's simply a matter of what each person wants to hear. For some people, slow (feelingful) solos bore the heck out of them. And some get bored hearing a million notes a minute. It all comes down to personal preference. If everyone played the same way, the world would be a very boring place. All i'm saying is to respect the fact that there are alot of musicians doing many different styles out there. It's what keeps the world worth living in. For someone to say one style is better than another....thats just ignorant and mindless.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My point being this.... people tend to push their opinions sometimes as though they are fact, like what they think is the way things are. All i'm saying is, to the strongly opinionated people out there...your point of view on music carries the same weight as anyone elses point of view.

I agree Rob. I am opinionated. I am sure you are too. I am not ignorant though just because I feel strongly about something. The forums have no effect on anyone's lives or opinions really as you said. It is fun to share points of view though even if someone thinks you are wrong.

There are so many good players in the forum that it is always interesting to hear what they have to say. You are a great player, so are tons of other guys in the forum. We won't agree on everything but I am sure I would agree with alot of stuff you would say, or paul dil, funkjazz etc.

I love reading what good players have to say.

I surprised Millo hasn't chimed in on this one.

I was listening to Brett Garsed the other day, that guy is amazing, you ever hear him?

Archived