Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ed Coury?! Who's next?

gangsu

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for you Ed! :thu:

BTW: Ed is a professional writer and radio reader (he writes and reads the Wall Street Journal report in several major radio markets (WWJ-AM 950 here in Detroit)) so it doesn't surprise me in the least he is contributing to Keyboard Magazine.

He has some great keyboard chops as well.

Edit: HEY, I intended no criticism of Darren in this post! I love Darren--he is my jammin' buddy! :thu:

Steve Force,

Durham, North Carolina

--------

My Professional Websites

Originally posted by gangsu:

Hey Darren, are we getting our knuckles rapped?

Spoken like a true...

MUSIC TEACHER. :rolleyes::D:P

Hi Sue. :wave: Luv ya... mean it.

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Well, so far I've only gotten to chat with Ed. Hopefully we can jam together next time, assuming my lame butt isn't late again. :o

Behind all the accomplishments and celebrity-dome, Ed seems like a pretty nice guy. ;)

'Grats on the article, Ed. :thu:

(Thanks, Steve, for bringing us all together.)

Originally posted by gangsu:

Ed, since when have you been writing for Keyboard? What a neat surprise to see your article on the back page!

This is really starting to feel like my magazine.

:D

Glad you liked it. Actually I've been a journalist since the age of 20 (20+ years ago), and I began gigging in my teens. I love being able to combine two of my passions.

"Oh yeah, I've got two hands here." (Viv Savage)

"Mr. Blu... Mr. Blutarsky: Zero POINT zero." (Dean Vernon Wormer)

Originally posted by Ed Coury:

Glad you liked it.

Yeah, I loved it. It's cool to feel a connection, however small. Another reason to read the fine print.

So, yourself, eric, Nursers, Geoff, our hosts.. I wonder what other contributors from the forum I've missed?

Actually I've been a journalist since the age of 20 (20+ years ago), and I began gigging in my teens. I love being able to combine two of my passions
:thu::cool:
"........! Try to make It..REAL! compared to what? ! ! ! " - BOPBEEPER

Be careful what you wish for, dear Forumites.

Speaking of which, where the hell is the next installment, Ed? It was due 45 minutes ago!!!!

;)

Totally kidding. Ed's hitting home runs for us. Glad to hear you like his idea, we think it's fab.

Ernie

Ernie Rideout, Private Citizen

Gee, that was quick.

Archived