Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

GEM - Dave McM - Round of Applause

gangsu

Hey, do you guys realize that Dave is employed solely by Generalmusic Corp. in the U.S and all of the help he gives to those outside of his country - Canada, England, Belgium, Australia, Finland, China, ITALY :freak: - he does so completely on his own? To those of you who have received his help, how about offering up a nice big thank you post in this thread? I for one think he should be employed by Generalmusic headquarters in Italy since in reality he is already working for them.

Thanks, Dave! :thu::thu:

"........! Try to make It..REAL! compared to what? ! ! ! " - BOPBEEPER

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep I would send Dave a beer in the post but I'm not sure he'd get it... also he might be an alcohol free type of guy (whats the point of alcohol free beer anyway?)

But he really helped me with the Promega OS problem I had... I was really frantic about that...

Its good to know that there are people around who can provide the after sales service even if they don't need to...

Thanks, Dave. Your timely responses to various inquiries I've had are sincerely appreciated! Now, please submit another request for the development of a DRAKE-based rack-mount piano module!

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

And one more cheer for Dave from England. It will be a huge roar in a few days if that truck makes it all the way to my doorstep! Is this the only forum where I haven't praised you Dave or do I still have a few to go? And di you get that raise or do I have to email Paul (or Signor Gallanti?).

Will keep you posted on how I get on with that keyboard you so ruthlessly sold me!

Well I don't own ANY Generalmusic gear and actually can't - it's part of my job description!

:-)

But given a chance to give "props" to one of my old friends from Ensoniq is a no-brainer. Dave is a great guy, a stellar representative for his company, and a hell of a player too. All in all a winning combination.

Here's to Dave!

Jerry Kovarsky

Korg Guy

LOL - I thought my smiley would have given it away.

OK - truth be told, it's not my job/bosses at all.. it's my wife's rule. NO gear purchases - period.

Jerry

Korg Guy

Originally posted by orangefunk:

you aren't allowed to own any other gear other than Korg? Is that typical for all company guys?

I'm sure Dave Bryce owned a lot of different keys?

Archived