Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nord Electro users - please help!

Milt

Just my luck... I take my Electro home from the studio the night before a gig to update it with the new pianos everyone's raving about, only to find that the page on Clavia.com has disappeared!

I don't suppose anyone still has the files lying around their hard drive? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Or, in the case of London-based keyboard players, rewarded in the form of free beer and a free pass to the gig tonight!

R.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would do what the page says, and be patient!

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

Originally posted by Sven Golly:

Seems to be ...

Interesting! The new sounds are accessible from the the Sounds (patches and samples)menu. But the OS link (even from the page you googled, Sven) takes you to this page.

Also, on the Sounds update menu, it mentions you need OS 2.0, not the new OS 2.3.

aL

Gear: Yamaha MODX8, Mojo 61, NS2 73, C. Bechstein baby grand.

Originally posted by Music*aL:

(even from the page you googled, Sven)

Actually, I went straight to the Clavia website and followed the link off the front page... I mistakenly thought the links on the page I linked to were direct links to the downloads. Sorry, my bad. ;)

Cheers,

SG

(even from the page you googled, Sven)

Actually, I went straight to the Clavia website and followed the link off the front page... I mistakenly thought the links on the page I linked to were direct links to the downloads. Sorry, my bad. ;)

Cheers,

SG

I used the term "googled" loosely, sort of like we used to use the word "xerox" for copy... My bad!!! ;)

aL

Gear: Yamaha MODX8, Mojo 61, NS2 73, C. Bechstein baby grand.

Seems to be ...

Interesting! The new sounds are accessible from the the Sounds (patches and samples)menu. But the OS link (even from the page you googled, Sven) takes you to this page.

Also, on the Sounds update menu, it mentions you need OS 2.0, not the new OS 2.3.

aL

The sounds work fine with 2.3. Actually the sounds are samples and have nothing to do with the OS so it doesn't matter what OS you're running.

Synthlord said,

(excluding the Stage 88 as of this posting .... v2.0 isn't ready yet) - can email me directly requesting one.

So ummmm, Synthlord, out of curiosity, WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE READY???????? ;)

impatiently yours;

John

Mr. Frodinger of Clavia informs that v2.0 for the Stage will be available within "a few weeks."

That was what he emailed me about a week ago.

Hammond C3, Leslie 122, Steinway B, Wurlitzer 200A, Rhodes 73,

D6 Clav

Archived