Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Tedster in the Post 8000

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I've got to ask...I must have missed the thread...how did this "bastard" stuff get started? I remember someone being Bubby Chastard, and then Bastard Coaster, and then Khan, and everyone...and everyone's using that avatar that looks kinda like the wrestler "The Rock"... What gives, you bastards?
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by Fat Bastard Tedster: [b]Well, I've got to ask...I must have missed the thread...how did this "bastard" stuff get started? I remember someone being Bubby Chastard, and then Bastard Coaster, and then Khan, and everyone...and everyone's using that avatar that looks kinda like the wrestler "The Rock"... What gives, you bastards?[/b][/quote]I was the original Bastard, "Bastard Child" Then someone else took the avatar and put "bastard" in front of his name. It was Khan, if I'm not mistaken. Little by little, the word was spread and now it seems I've spawned a rather large population of bastards, that is increasing exponentially. I fear that within the next 48 hours, the bastard population will overtake the non-bastard population of SSS. By gawd, it's even spread into other music forums as well.

[quote]Originally posted by Baby: [b]It appears I overestimated. Tedster, you wouldn't last 30 seconds... ;) [/b][/quote]Try me ;) . YAYYYY!!! THAT'S GREAT!!! I HIT 8000!!! I HIT 8000! I HIT 8000! Okay, I'll shut up, now.

[quote]Originally posted by Baby: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Fat Bastard Tedster: [b]Try me ;) .[/b][/quote]You're on. :eek: [/b][/quote]YIKES!!! We can all dream, can't we? (Sigh) :D

[img]http://toons.artie.com/alphabet/numbers/arg-8-50-trans.gif[/img] [img]http://toons.artie.com/alphabet/ralph/arg-k-50-trans.gif[/img] [img]http://toons.artie.com/alphabet/numbers/arg-exclaim-50-trans.gif[/img] Tedster RuLEs!!

[quote]Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe: [b]Congrats Tedster - it's been great hanging with you! :thu: You're a class act! :cool: [/b][/quote]Awwww, gee, thanks...but no one outclasses Semper Fi Phil... :D

Congratulations on your alarmingly high post count Ted :thu: I think the people in charge owe you some kind of gift when you reach 10,000 ... a new guitar maybe?
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

There has to be some exceptions to the number-of-posts-don't-mean-anything "rule"... Obviously, Tedster has sacrificed his own life (um, with regards to time) to hang here at this forum with us. We all love you Ted! But of course, if you wish to spend more time with Baby, we all understand...

-Joachim Dyndale

--------------------

Einstein: The difference between genius and stupidity is: Genius has limits

My Blog...

I'm the original Zen Bastard. The rest of these bastards are not in the moment. Tedster, 8,000 posts of the right things to say. You Rock, you Fat Bastard :D Lincoln Ross Dead Black Jedis

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

Archived