Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Disappearing Roland posts

Dave Bryce

Hi, guys -

There have been a few posts linking to a page on the Roland web site that shows their new NAMM offerings. Apparently, it is a mistake that this page is available for public viewing, and I have been asked to nuke threads that link to it.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Hi, guys -

There have been a few posts linking to a page on the Roland web site that shows their new NAMM offerings. Apparently, it is a mistake that this page is available for public viewing, and I have been asked to nuke threads that link to it.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.

dB

No problem and complete understanding.

It's only a few days away now...

Originally posted by konaboy:

Close the stable door after the horse has bolted... Very amusing :D Surely it's enough if Roland just remove the page from their server. Now they want us to forget our discussions and pretend it never happened!

I never saw them. If they want me to forget what I saw they are going to have to send me the link!

Hope it was something nice. I actually like the new X8 (if I got the number right) a lot - pity about the price. Maybe they'll bring out a rack.

I saw the link. I followed the link to the Roland website. I'm sure Roland will be sorely disappointed to learn that I saw some small images of their NAMM products. However, if anyone from Roland is reading this, I know you'll be relieved to learn that I didn't see a single new product that I am interested in purchasing from Roland. So, everybody wins. I won't be forced to read about anymore Roland products that are uninteresting to me, and Roland won't have to worry that I'm reading about their products without their permission.

Hello. Sorry for the confusion, everyone. The page on the Roland Australia site is not representative of the Winter NAMM 2005 new-product rollout. Much of what's shown on that page was announced at previous tradeshows in 2004. Log back onto the Roland US site on Thursday morning for the definitive and final list of what will be shown in Anaheim. Thanks for your patience!

I did catch mention of a few things on some other boards, and I'm expecting a lot of great things from Roland, because it's still my favorite music company. Even if Oasys is cold fusion in a 76 note keyboard, Roland synths are still exquisite, wonderful sounding instruments and I still want the new one. ;)
This keyboard solo has obviously been tampered with!

For those who missed the link, the V-synth rack is real. They're also releasing a new digital piano, and some sort of groovebox looking thing. I noticed something about a "version 2" V-synth. I don't know if this is a software or hardware upgrade.

Archived