Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gruv

Hello, all. I've been watching this forum for a while. It looks like a great place to interact and learn from and so I've decided to take the plunge and register.

My name is Venu (call me V)and I live in Malaysia. I lived in the U.S. for 14 years (SD, IL and TX). I love a wide variety of music, especially electronic, funk and jazz.

I'm practically a novice when it comes to keyboards. I am a DJ by profession and I play the guitar as well. Yeah, I can see the wise cracks coming already :P:D No worries. I'm generally easy going but be warned, I can give as well as I receive.

Well, so much for intros. I'm looking forward to being a member of this community. Feel free to hit me up via AIM or e-mail. Thanks for reading. Take care.

V.

Waldorf MicroQ Keyboard

Roland JX-8P

M-Audio Firewire 410

BBE MaxCom

Propellerheads Reason

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome, but I'm afraid you'll have to bring your equipment through the kitchen entrance.

No guitarists were harmed during the making of this message.

In general, harmonic complexity is inversely proportional to the ratio between chording and non-chording instruments.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. Yeah, I know all about dragging stuff thru all the kitchen entrance ;)

V.

Waldorf MicroQ Keyboard

Roland JX-8P

M-Audio Firewire 410

BBE MaxCom

Propellerheads Reason

Archived