Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

FORUM CD - Who wants a copy of Volume 4?

Dave Bryce

Okay, so now we know that it's going to be a single CD.

Now I need to try and get a handle on how many need to be made. I'm guessing that 50 is going to do it; however, I figure that it can't hurt to be sure...

They're gonna be $10 a piece, include postage, packaging and handling (International is also just $10).

So, who's in?

I f you'd like one or more copies, send the $ and the address where you'd like your CD(s) sent to:

Dave Bryce

PO Box 669

2060-D Avenida de Los Arboles (they couldn't have just said Tree Street? ;) )

Thousand Oaks, CA, 91362

dB

BTW - Bleen and Jazzman - you guys already sent me $20 each, so I'll just send you each two copies, if that's okay. Steve J., your $10 is also noted.

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Originally posted by BassGuy21:

I'm in. Do you accept PayPal? Or shall I just mail you a check?

Checks are better.

dB

Dave,

I would like to strongly encourage you to set up a PayPal account and offer that as a purchasing option. I won't take the time to write out a check and mail it, but I will click a couple of buttons, type in an amount and hit send. I hate to miss out on yet another cool compilation CD just becasue I can't pay for it the way I want to.

Sincerely,

Michael Erwin

Synthtank Studio

r33k

Originally posted by Michael Erwin:

Originally posted by BassGuy21:

I'm in. Do you accept PayPal? Or shall I just mail you a check?

Checks are better.

dB

Dave,

I would like to strongly encourage you to set up a PayPal account and offer that as a purchasing option. I won't take the time to write out a check and mail it, but I will click a couple of buttons, type in an amount and hit send. I hate to miss out on yet another cool compilation CD just becasue I can't pay for it the way I want to.

Sincerely,

Michael Erwin

Synthtank Studio

Hmmm - I've heard of one or two folks having problems with PayPal....

Nonetheless, I will look into it.

Thanks, Michael!

dB

Originally posted by the bleen:

Buy me a beer at NAMM, whatever. :idea:

Just curious if my tune cleared at mp3.com :confused:

Beer at NAMM fine. Come find me at ADAM booth.

Mp3 still not out of jail...sorry... :rolleyes:

dB

Dave,

I've been using Paypal for several years now and have never had a problem with them or their service. I'd recommend it, too. Perhaps you'd sell a few more CD's from the ease of it. I'm gonna send you a check, but I'm sure that there are some who will forget to mail a check that would like a copy.

Rick

Originally posted by rickkreuzer:

Dave,

I've been using Paypal for several years now and have never had a problem with them or their service. I'd recommend it, too. Perhaps you'd sell a few more CD's from the ease of it. I'm gonna send you a check, but I'm sure that there are some who will forget to mail a check that would like a copy.

Rick

Hmmm....alright, I'll try it. Now, I have a Paypal account. I guess you need my email to access it - it's Davebryce9@aol.com

I'm trusting you guys... ;)

dB

Originally posted by rickkreuzer:

Dave,

Rick

Hmmm....alright, I'll try it. Now, I have a Paypal account. I guess you need my email to access it - it's Davebryce9@aol.com

I'm trusting you guys... ;)

dB

I don't get it. Please post me a direct link. Thanks. Kcbass

"Let It Be!"

Okay, now I get it...Kcbass sent me a PayPal payment, and the PayPal folks kept 59 cents of it.

So, I'm thinking that PayPal orders are gonna be $10.59... ;):D

You know what else I'm not digging about this? With checks/cash I get a return address on the envelope. Casey's payment didn't include one, so now he's gotta email that to me separately.

Booooooooooo.... :P

dB

Okay, now I get it...Kcbass sent me a PayPal payment, and the PayPal folks kept 59 cents of it.

You know what else I'm not digging about this? With checks/cash I get a return address on the envelope. Casey's payment didn't include one, so now he's gotta email that to me separately.

dB

I've also been using PayPal for a very long time. They have a lot of integrity, and yes, I have proof, but that's a long story.

Anyway, I'm glad you decided for it, it'll make things much easier... I'll send you $10.59 now (I'll make sure my address is sent along with it).

"Bass isn't just for breakfast anymore..."

http://www.mp3.com/Addix_Metzatricity

dB

They had a spot already filled out with my return address, I don't see why they didn't send it also. At least we now know how it works, and it was easy as heck on my end. Is it easy for you to get the money into your account? I'll try and change the amount sent to include the balance. Kcbass

P.S. I was too late to change the amount.

"Let It Be!"

Dave,

I'll soitenly take one! I'll be sending a check tomorrow. I have a Paypal account, but in this case what's the advantage of using an online "service" that costs more than a stamp? I'm not in that big of a hurry to spend money! :D

It's a short mail hop from here to L.A., so you should have it by Friday or Saturday. I'll make it for $10.59 to cover Casey's fee! :D

You owe me one, KC! :P;):D

Peace all,

Steve

><>

Steve

Archived