Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Still seeing old topics

cg1155

When checking back in on the site later in the day I see topics that say they have new posts since the last time I was here (yellow folder) but they don't!

Is it just me or do you still see old topics that have no new posts showing up as new?

-Casey

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cg1155:

Is it just me or do you still see old topics that have no new posts showing up as new?

It's just you

:freak:

Seriously - hasn't been a problem for me

Originally posted by cg1155:

When checking back in on the site later in the day I see topics that say they have new posts since the last time I was here (yellow folder) but they don't!

-Casey

Maybe you've tried this already; hit refresh on your browser. I know it sounds wierd but sometimes are saved or cached on your computer that shoudn't be there but are. Refreshing will sometimes bring things up to date.

Michael

Q:What do you call a truck with nothing in the bed,nothing on the hitch, and room for more than three people in the cab? A:"A car"....

This is because you've deleted the cookies in the temporary Internet folder.

Go in tools/Internet option/setting/view files and look for a text file called user@www.musicplayer.That's the file that keeps track of the last time you've visited this site.If you delete it all folders in musicplayer forums will be yellow.

No, it's not the refresh - topics that have new posts still show up at the top of the list. I haven't changed my cookie/privacy settings since it started happening so I don't think that's it. The website still remembers that it's me so it still sees my cookie. I wonder what it is?

Archived